• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mike Krzyzewski: The Desire to Own ‘Automatic Weapon’ Is ‘Disgusting’

Reptile

NES Member
Former Duke basketball coach Mike Krzyzewski told ESPNU’s Sirius XM radio that the desire to own an “automatic weapon” is “disgusting.”

Krzyzewski said Golden State Warriors’ Steve Kerr was “right on” for making comments about gun control.

Breitbart News reported that Kerr pushed more gun control after the May 24, 2022, Uvalde, Texas, school shooting.

“When are we going to do something!” exclaimed Kerr. “I’m tired, I’m so tired of getting up here and then offering condolences to the devastated families that are out there and I’m so tired of the moments of silence. Enough!”

He specifically pointed to background checks, saying, “There are 50 senators right now who refuse to vote on HR8, which is a background check rule that the House passed a couple of years ago. It has been sitting there for two years and there was a reason why they won’t vote on it.”

Kerr did not mention that the Uvalde shooter bought his gun at retail, which means a background check was already required for the purchase.

Krzyzewski said Kerr has the right to say what he said.

Minutes later, in ESPNU Radio interview, Krzyzewski alluded to the House and Senate, saying, “Their first and foremost responsibility is to serve the people.”

He stayed on the topic of Congress, saying, “The people that are suffering are people that need you. Like, why don’t you? Come on. You know? What the hell are we doing? You know, we’re not taking care of our people. And we can go into the guns. Like, you need an automatic weapon? You gotta be kidding me. You got to be kidding me. It’s disgusting.”

A former college basketball coach doesn’t like guns and says so to some other idiot and we need to hear about it?

Step up your game man, we expect more from you than this garbage. Safety guy and the gay hk kid beating you into desperation or something?

C91F7E6E-6A1F-4F64-9E28-4B7738A5AB35.gif

Doesn't this guy coach the national team? Like, at the Olympics?

I'm so tired of virtue-signalers who obviously have no idea what "automatic" means. He should: this idiot went to West Point.

Whatever.

This is why most enlisted and Mustangs just tolerate "Ring Knockers"
Went to tansportation officer basic course with 3 of them. My first thought.....I CHOSE trans for my branch.....what the the f*** did these ring knockers do at west point to be assigned trans as their branch and not combat arms 😂😂

Last edited:
The tides are shifting in the correct directions, at least that's how it's looking. Liberal hellholes like reddit are actually full of reasonable and educated comments about what's going on. This was never the case in the past outside of conservative subreddits. But now, even on the front page it's fairly easy to find pro gun points of view and plenty of anti gunners being called out without being downvoted into oblivion.

I don't think the left has ever been this weak in terms of dicking around with the 2A in a long, long time. People are figuring it out.

Back
Top Bottom