Mike Ditka: "Get the hell out of the Country"

Knob Creek

NES Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Iron Mike telling it like it is:

“If you can’t respect our national anthem, get the he-- out of the country,” Ditka said in an interview with TMZ Sports. “That’s the way I feel. Of course, I’m old fashioned, so I’m only going to say what I feel.”

“You don’t protest against the flag and you don’t protest against this country who’s given you the opportunities to make a living playing a sport that you never thought would happen,” Ditka told TMZ. “So, I don’t want to hear all the crap.”

Mike Ditka: 'If you can't respect our national anthem, get the he-- out of the country'

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Does anyone else sense that the pendulum (nationally) is about to start swinging back against these marxist/antifa/communist pukes?

Peacefful people are slow to anger because we are tolerant......I sense we're at the end of our collective patience and will not suffer fools much longer

jbert27

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Iron Mike telling it like it is:

“If you can’t respect our national anthem, get the he-- out of the country,” Ditka said in an interview with TMZ Sports. “That’s the way I feel. Of course, I’m old fashioned, so I’m only going to say what I feel.”

“You don’t protest against the flag and you don’t protest against this country who’s given you the opportunities to make a living playing a sport that you never thought would happen,” Ditka told TMZ. “So, I don’t want to hear all the crap.”

Mike Ditka: 'If you can't respect our national anthem, get the he-- out of the country'
Absolutely correct. Respect the flag and respect the country for which it stands. Don't like it, there is a voting booth where you can mack changes. However, it seems the left and the radical left seem to want to impose their will over the voting process. Quite f***ed up if you remember she excoriated Trump for not willing to accept the election results when she won. Interesting no?
Follow the money and the power and we will eventually know what organizations are behind the mayhem. Thank you Mike!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta love it, the mob will be picketing his house and might get more than they bargained for. A WNBA team walked off the court before the Anthem the other day. Talk about ungrateful citizens.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Ditka apparently repeated his "get out of the country" statement again after the first week of the NFL football farce:

Football hall-of-famer Mike Ditka wasn't pleased with what he saw. Like he did in late July, "Iron Mike" strongly disagreed with the protests. In an interview on Monday, the former NFL player and coach told Newsmax TV:
"Football's football. It’s not a complicated thing. You play the game; you enjoy the game. You don’t like the game? Get out of it. It's not for protesting one way or the other. ... I played the game; I coached the game for a long time, and it makes no sense to me. You ought to get down on your hands and knees and thank God every night that you can make the kind of money you can make playing football -- or playing any sport."
Ditka had strong words of advice for those players who either stay in the locker room for the national anthem or take a knee on the field. "Go to another country and play football there," he insisted. "If you can't respect this country, get the hell out of it!"

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ex-Cowboy Dez Bryant blasts Mike Ditka for national anthem comments: 'entitled at its finest'

says the overpaid circus clown with more wealth and opportunity than 99.9% of Americans. Poor, oppressed Dez Bryant. Life must be so hard living under that yoke of oppression.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ex-Cowboy Dez Bryant blasts Mike Ditka for national anthem comments: 'entitled at its finest'

says the overpaid circus clown with more wealth and opportunity than 99.9% of Americans. Poor, oppressed Dez Bryant. Life must be so hard living under that yoke of oppression.
Bryant doesn’t realize that many Americans totally agree with Ditka and demonstrate their feelings about kneeling for the National Anthem by giving up on NFL football all together.
We need more Mike Ditkas.

SHOCKNAWE

NES Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Bryant doesn’t realize that many Americans totally agree with Ditka and demonstrate their feelings about kneeling for the National Anthem by giving up on NFL football all together.
Dez is a loud mouth that nobody wants on their team, he is a wife beater and a thief. F’K him, he just needs to keep his shit hole mouth shut.

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Ditka's father was Polish/Ukrainian welder, I'm pretty positive he didn't choose words when he needed to express himself. Hardcore man.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
from what I understand ratings were down 30%. It's true, a lot of people are sick of this woke faggotry. Most Americans understand that if you don't want to get shot by the cops, that's like the easiest thing in the world to do: don't commit felonies and if you do and the cops catch you don't try to grab their guns. Easy peasy. This false narrative of systemic justice and cops out hunting black people is a hard sell on people who aren't f***ing retarded and having it shoved in our faces at every turn makes us want to look the other way. The decline in NFL ratings is a predictor for 11/3, IMO.

I was never a die hard NFL fan. I'd watch the Pats on Sundays and could care less about the detailed stats of every circus monkey in the league. When I moved to CA and lost the Pats games on Sunday I realized pretty quickly that I can do a lot more fun shit on Sundays than watch overpaid juice monkey man-babies run into each other and then dance like faggots in the endzone. And now it's one less place where I have to put up with all this race hustle bullshit being shoved in my face. My life is better without the NFL in it.

Top Bottom