• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mike Bloomberg 'wants Hillary Clinton as his running mate'

I wonder what odds Vegas is going to give on Bloomberg if he,and Hillary make it to the White House?

I wonder what odds Vegas is going to give on Bloomberg if he,and Hillary make it to the White House?

FiveThirtyEight is currently pinning Bloomberg's odds of winning the Democratic Primary at 1 in 15. Of course that's without taking the news about a potential Clinton/Bloomberg ticket into account.

I do give them credit for predicting this kind of stuff. They did predict a Clinton victory in '16 but also pointed out all along that it was not a "done deal" and that Trump could still win it because polling error could put him over the top--which turned out to be what happened.

This is hilarious if she accepts. The left should be hammered into shame that Hillary cant get across the finish line without help from a man. How’s that taste feminists? She’s secondary, an appendage, in other words, Mikey’s VP.

Let them suck on that fact awhile.

I didn't even think about the Clinton's having him knocked off. I just though that the would resign if he won and then she would get the job.

The irony is deep.
Bloomberg, a rabid anti gunner, would have Hillary, another rabid anti gunner and serial arkancidist, as his VP. He would need armed men with guns to protect him from Hillary’s armed men with guns.

Back
Top Bottom