• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Might be moving down south

Also, if anyone knows any great ranges down there, I'd love to hear about them. I'm thinking of moving to the Raleigh-Durham area.

Thanks!

WAKE COUNTY FIREARMS EDUCATION AND TRAINING CENTER is a great indoor range run by the county...very inexpensive to join if you are a wake county resident, I was a member here.
The Durham County Wildlife Club is a great outdoor range...they offer the required CCW course here also, very nice people.

Is that forum inclusive of South Carolina?
I moved from Brookline MA to Mount Pleasant SC one year ago and am so happy I did!

Yup (and yup to the dupe).

There are also members from other states as well. We have pretty low standards for membership (they let me join) and no proof of residency is required.

Take a look at Georgia to move to.

Georgia Outdoor News Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Welcome to the Elbert County Gun and Archery Club Website

( $120.00 per year and in north Georgia close to North Carolina.)
I was thinking of the Carolina's but North Carolina is next to Virginia which has turned more blue so the infection may spread from there too soon and so I thought of South Carolina but there was something I was reading that was not that good dealing with some gun control laws that exist or that they are trying to pass down there so I'm thinking maybe Georgia so how does Georgia compare to the Carolina's?

Back
Top Bottom