MidwayUSA very good deal on Spectre kit

It is pretty ugly, but there is a lot of "meat" in the grip area to work with, and a few people have recontoured the grip to make it a bit more appealing.

Last edited:
Thanks for saying that Squib lately people have been posting all kinds of poorly chosen statements. Its as if they think this is all a private forum.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

These are nice. Easy to build too.

4da1290087e2d69b3afa6d9d24b89a86.jpg

fa1b4e3af4aae68377782fe69a630a63.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

All out of stock now. Curious though how do you build those? What do they need to be 100%? And how do you register this?
File an eFA10 once it's finished and capable of discharging a shot. Instead of transfer, check off registration. I think that's it. You have 7 days to register it, iirc.

There are a few holes and cuts that need to be made. You need all the other parts from a donor parts kit, or buy new. Doesn't seem cost effective, but if you like building guns, then it may be a fun project.

http://www.polymer80.com/assets/images/Documents/Instructions/Polymer80-PF940-Instructions.pdf

It is pretty easy. I did it with a small Grizzly mill, some small files and sandpaper. And a drill. It is pretty easy, you could do the whole thing with a dremel if you were really careful. They give you a plastic jig to use to make sure you hit everything in the right places.

I put an Adam's Arms upper on mine. For me, in Washington State, it gives me all the fun of an 80% firearm in a reliable pistol package. Mine only has one Glock part on it (the mag release spring). Everything else is aftermarket.

It is pretty easy. I did it with a small Grizzly mill, some small files and sandpaper. And a drill. It is pretty easy, you could do the whole thing with a dremel if you were really careful. They give you a plastic jig to use to make sure you hit everything in the right places.

I put an Adam's Arms upper on mine. For me, in Washington State, it gives me all the fun of an 80% firearm in a reliable pistol package. Mine only has one Glock part on it (the mag release spring). Everything else is aftermarket.

How much did you spend on the complete build?

How much did you spend on the complete build?
Oy. Way too much. 600 for the upper. But you'd pay more than that for a Zev or Agency Arms. 150 for the lower. Probably 300 for the rest of the parts

A grand easy. But I don't like the stock Glock grip so I expect this to be pretty awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

if you follow polymer80 IG they are making a 80% g19 size frame..with all the high speed cuts, in addition to the locking lock, the rear rails will be metal also, a big improvement IMO..but this frame isn't bad either

if you follow polymer80 IG they are making a 80% g19 size frame..with all the high speed cuts, in addition to the locking lock, the rear rails will be metal also, a big improvement IMO..but this frame isn't bad either

Yup, looking forward to the G19 size - it is supposed to be out sometime mid-January.

I see this compatable with Gen3 components correct? I'm not much of a Glock guy, but this might make me one. Also if one was to compete in competitions with this, what class would you be in?

Also I'm considering either making it into a 17 or 34, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom