• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MidwayUSA Discount Code

And they will not give you the discount if you already have a "dealer status" (C&R FFL or other). BTDT

Keep 2 account. 1 for dealer & 1 for regular account. Sometimes onsale items are as competitive as dealer price.

Case in point: Today's Midway self-defense e-blast sale items got more expensive after I logged in with my acct (C&R dealer disc).

Example: SOG Field PUP knife:
Sale price:$24.99.
Normal Dealer Discount price: $33.99
Reg price: $39.49

Has anyone here actually made two accounts and had dealer access on one of them? I would have sent my C&R in awhile ago but with dealer accounts they won't drop ship.

Has anyone here actually made two accounts and had dealer access on one of them? I would have sent my C&R in awhile ago but with dealer accounts they won't drop ship.
Unless I have a different understanding of drop shipping...they do. (Ship to multiple addresses)

Unless I have a different understanding of drop shipping...they do. (Ship to multiple addresses)

Their dealer policy says that they will not drop ship, and the moment you do they will cancel the dealer discount.

Drop Shipment Policy
Drop Shipments: Defined as a shipment to any address or location other than that listed on your Federal Firearms License, State Sales Tax Certificate, Business/Merchants License or any address other than the address of record for your account.
Shipments sent to any address considered not your address of record will result in the termination of Dealer status.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom