midway usa

i use them as well but always thought shipping was sluggish...sometimes extremely so. they're best for tools.
If Im ordering on line I probably wasted as much time looking local. Im seldom in a rush to get anything mail order

I have never had a problem with MidwayUSA. I've ordered things over the course of the last ten years. Granted my main focus has been on availability and convenience. I am not a wealthy person and have not noticed any price gouging going on with them.

Also, I am aware of a junior program in Massachusetts has been using the foundation they run for a few years. I've heard it has been very helpful to support the next generation with of shooters with equipment, etc...
There was a price "hike" while Larry was building the facility. Shipping was very high. Although Larry did at points through out announced these increases and explained them. One of the increases was a minimum shipping charge IIRC 13.95 ...again Larry has seemed to up hold hid promise of better prices, shipping and costs after the new facility was finished.

Another happy customer here. I'm pretty much of a cheapskate, so I shop around a lot. Years ago I tried some of the other store, now I do a quick check on pricing but end up buying from Larry.

Back
Top Bottom