• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Midway USA Essential Business

MidwayUSA is an Essential Business! We are open and shipping as fast as we can!

COVID-19 has impacted nearly every person and business around the world. MidwayUSA is no exception. Order volume has increased dramatically and we’re doing everything possible to process and ship orders quickly. Unfortunately, our current shipping backlog is 8+ days and increasing. For this, we’re truly sorry!

To help serve Customers better and to ensure the health and safety of our Employees, here are some things we’ve done and some things we’d like you to know:

1. We’ve placed Quantity Limits on many high demand products to allow as many Customers as possible the opportunity to order them.
  2. We plan promotions months in advance and order a specific amount of inventory at special prices to support them. Many high demand products in our March and April Flyers have already sold out. Since we don’t know when we’ll receive them again, we’re not allowing backorders on these products.
  3. Since our Suppliers are also swamped with orders, and some have temporarily shut down, we’re not taking backorders on many high demand, out of stock products and some are even Temporarily Unavailable.
  4. Our shipping partners are also swamped with orders and are taking longer than usual to deliver packages.
  5. We’ve stopped taking phone calls, web chats and responding to emails to redirect as many Customer Service Employees as possible to shipping orders.
  6. We’ve temporarily suspended our Customer Order Pickup service to align with the President’s and CDC’s guidance regarding social distancing.
We’re doing our best to provide a clean, safe and healthy environment for our Employees while providing the best Customer Service possible under these circumstances. We’re sorry if you’re unable to find what you need and that your order will take longer than usual to arrive. Thanks for your patience and understanding and as always, thanks for your business and loyalty

I would love to see a breakdown of the makeup of ultra high sales.

Like ammo, ok I see it. Guns I hear it, although where I shop (online) I still see good availability and sales on about everything I look at... mags, I see plenty where I normally look and similarly are being pushed and sold as a sale, not a premium.. lowers, AR parts, etc. - all there, no supply problem.

The ammo has about dried up. What are all these people buying?

Form me its reloading components

I have plenty of primers, powders, shot and bullets for what I shoot. I guess I could always use more of all of those, but I can probably do 3-4K of pistol rounds, 5-6K of shotshells, but not much in the way of rifles.

The ammo has about dried up. What are all these people buying?

Two weeks ago I bought several slings, mounts, the Catalyst Arms kit for the Ruger PCC, a weapon mounted light and two small EDC type flashlights from Midway. Already had guns, ammo, spare mags and optics for range plinking but not the accessories for the Road Warrior/Red Dawn scenario.

Back
Top Bottom