• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Midway USA coupons

where you been buddy?

sitting at home and waitting for the national guard waiver.. :D Went to the range on sunday. Damn ar got too much gease on the bolt carrier, i got it all over my hands and face. I look like a mechanic after returning back that ar. ( that ar is terrible handguard wobbling and upper also, they should tight up the barrel nut and replace the delta ring spring... ) I wish there was an out door range up to 400 yards so i can run and gun.[smile]

lol i know it couldn't but the AR can... Airsoft is fun and cheap to shoot. i can put 5,000 rounds to the target for only $10 bucks. For 5,0000 556 hmm with that money i guess i can buy myself a 50'' flat screen tv. And i don't think any weapon can handle 5,000 rounds...

You must be using cheap airsoft if it can't handle 5000 rounds.

101210 . Save 10 bucks for order over $100
201210 . Save 20 bucks for order over $200
301210 . Save 30 bucks
501210 . Save 50 bucks

it will expired by 25th. so good luck everybody.

WTF is wrong with some of you ? [thinking]
He's trying to pass along something good and all you dickheads can do is shit in the punch bowl ?
*Shakes head, walks away*

WTF is wrong with some of you ? [thinking]
He's trying to pass along something good and all you dickheads can do is shit in the punch bowl ?
*Shakes head, walks away*

I never tried this, have you ever actually done that? How do you do it and then put the punch bowl back without others noticing? This could be some valuable information with all the holiday parties coming up!

Thanks for the info OP. I wish it came a week earlier as I just dropped a good bit of change with them already. Hopefully some coupons will come my way that I can share with others.

Back
Top Bottom