• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Midway has 10 rd. AR magazines in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the find, but can you post these in the member section only next time, we have a lot of leeching "guests" on here.

Non-green members contribute to the site as well. They post deals, they post ammo reports at local gun shops, etc. You are leeching if you want to take all of what the non-green members give and not share back.

Non-green members contribute to the site as well. They post deals, they post ammo reports at local gun shops, etc. You are leeching if you want to take all of what the non-green members give and not share back.

That's your opinion. If $21 is a problem for you, I really don't know what to tell you.

It's not a problem for me. Hell, that's the going rate of a box of 9mm nowadays. Derek wants people to pay $21 to be green members. He wants classified listings restricted to green members. Group buys are restricted to green members. These are Derek's rules. I don't want to post anything in the classifieds. I was green for a year and never got in on any group buys. I never went to any green shoots. I don't see a reason to go green.

Obviously Derek wants green and non-green to benefit from each other. The day he restricts this site to only paying members is the day 10 other NES clones pop up.

I'm probably not allowed to post a karma thread, but if I was, I'd give away a box of 9mm to any non-green member that joined before 1/1/2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom