Midway complete upper

Reaching out to the knowledgeable northeast masses on the Midway one day sale ar stoner a3 carbon length complete upper 239.99 free shipping
I realize the bayo lug must be chopped and brake pinned and welded, at this price plus smithing fee does this seem like a deal. Any thoughts? Anyone familiar with the stoner brand?

This upper is discussed a bit in the "deals and steals" thread I made. For the price it seemed like it was a good quality upper. I have considered buying one just to turn into a dedicated .22.

Reaching out to the knowledgeable northeast masses on the Midway one day sale ar stoner a3 carbon length complete upper 239.99 free shipping
I realize the bayo lug must be chopped and brake pinned and welded, at this price plus smithing fee does this seem like a deal. Any thoughts? Anyone familiar with the stoner brand?

for me personally this is not something you buy then pay a smith to dumb it down to state level. Buy it...take a dremel to the bayo lug. then Blind pin your muzzle brake of choice. Money better spent on drill bits and tools for something like this VS going to a smith.

you could even sivler solder on your muzzle device.... at the cost of this upper a little discoloring would not bother me a bit.

Last edited:
I realize the bayo lug must be chopped and brake pinned and welded, at this price plus smithing fee does this seem like a deal. Any thoughts?
for me personally this is not something you buy then pay a smith to dumb it down to state level. Buy it...take a Dremel to the bayo lug. then Blind pin your muzzle brake of choice. Money better spent on drill bits and tools for something like this VS going to a smith. you could even silver solder on your muzzle device.... at the cost of this upper a little discoloring would not bother me a bit.
how's about just buying it and installing it on a lower and calling it a day. f**k MH.
Hmmmm. So is site consensus opinion that we still must try to meet both the requirements of the law and the Dimples decree? [thinking] She said that (lack of) evil features don't matter anymore on her newly-defined "copycat" rifles and that they are all illegal and we are all felons just waiting for her other shoe to drop. So will an MSR be more illegal in MA if we leave the evil features alone on a new spare upper? Or doesn't it matter anymore because they are all illegal anyway according to Dimples? [thinking]

I am so confused. [crying]

Hmmmm. So is site consensus opinion that we still must try to meet both the requirements of the law and the Dimples decree? [thinking] She said that (lack of) evil features don't matter anymore on her newly-defined "copycat" rifles and that they are all illegal and we are all felons just waiting for her other shoe to drop. So will an MSR be more illegal in MA if we leave the evil features alone on a new spare upper? Or doesn't it matter anymore because they are all illegal anyway according to Dimples? [thinking]

I am so confused. [crying]
That's the point, to confuse all of us so we don't no what's legal and we stop buying guns.

This shit about the features is ridiculous at this point. You quite literally have nothing to lose that isn't already hanging by a thread. Dangling from the benevolence of Maura Hitler. Just waiting for the next whim of hers to sink all of you. Oh and, you think she has been irrational so far? Well she's 46. So she should be starting "the change" right about now. Enjoy!

Evil features or not, the possession charge is enough to make you a PP for the rest of your life (assuming the court lands on her side should it ever go to that point.). At this point it should be go for broke time. Build all the AR pistols and rifles you want. Configure them however you want. It doesn't get any more illegal just because it has a FH or bayo lug. If the actual laws don't matter to the people elected to uphold them then they sure as **** shouldn't matter to any you.

All that being said, I do have a pre-dimple YHM lower I would be happy to sell to one of you. For the cost of a complete rifle. Looks like it would be a deal compared to what's in the classifieds. Oh I almost forgot. It has "custom" cerakote and color fill. It's a steal at $700. Just think. By the time you get done building it you too could have a $700 rifle for the low low cost of $1200. [laugh]

All valid points but I guess by a bare minimum thought at least some how follow the written law?

the written law: "...shall not be Infringed."

If you want to read a good book about American's without bayonet lugs: Nathaniel Philbricks's "Bunker Hill"

Back
Top Bottom