• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Middleborough police respond to report of active shooter along Route 28

So, is he not hispanic?
Received one of them jury cards. I'm not logging in to there web site, so i will mail mine in
of course "you are required by law to complete #6 unless i server or not. and "you must respond to 6A and 6B"
6A is color and 6B Hispanic/Latino.

and it notes its only $2000 for "failure to obey this summons.....without and exceuse...is crime...punishable by a fine of not more than $2,000 upon conviction"

So for some, blowing it off would be less costly than wasting their time.

Apparently the suspect did not complete question 6B.

When you think about the time and money that the state has to pay, not to mention the danger to the LEOs and the public because of these whackos. Then some liberal judge gives them a slap on the wrist and sends them home. Until the criminal justice system is fixed things like this will continue to happen more often.

Press conf said the dude didn’t have camo, just a “military looking hat” (whatever that is) and a handgun was reported by witnesses and one gun found. One window in one vehicle hit, nobody injured, dude was hiding in the woods, gave up peacefully, “light skinned black male”, not from the area, but didn’t drive himself there.

Should I shelter? I'm in Fall River. He might come here. You never know.

He's either black. . . . or Asian. Hmmmm. LOL. But not Hispanic??? M'kay. So you're saying you didn't get a good look at him then?
Got the shelter in place notification on my phone down in the Riv. Standing there looking at it saying "Who the f*** is MPD?". :rolleyes:

Press conf said the dude didn’t have camo, just a “military looking hat” (whatever that is) and a handgun was reported by witnesses and one gun found. One window in one vehicle hit, nobody injured, dude was hiding in the woods, gave up peacefully, “light skinned black male”, not from the area, but didn’t drive himself there.
bill-murray-as-carl-spackler-in-caddyshack-argo.jpg

He better not ruin the cranberries or the Ocean Spray people will be pissed.
Too late; the pants of the one on the left are looking a little full.

It's a sasquitch.
LhlT.gif

Light-skinned black male.
OMG, it's the Gray Man!
Nothing to see here. Move along, move along...
Whew; glad to hear someone around here got with The Program.

so he was early to the BLM protest then?

Back
Top Bottom