Middle School Girls Caught On Tape 'Jumping' Their Teacher!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MachineHead

NES Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
There must be some mistake. Movies like “Dangerous Minds” and “Lean on Me” had proven the riff riff were able to be tamed and made to learn calculus and become excellent students.

You couldn’t pay me to do that job especially in certain areas. It’s just not worth it.

mjbitt

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Happens every day in this country teachers , mailmen, bus drivers, utility workers, police, ect. just never makes the news . sad very sad. I'm sure the will be in deep trouble when there fathers find out......not

Last edited:

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
While of course those two animals need to be locked up (IDGAF what color their skin is, so not being racist), that teacher needs to learn how to defend herself. A couple dirty shots would have quickly stopped the attack- no weapons necessary.

A friend of mine teaches at risk kids. Great looking tall blonde, former NFL cheerleader. She doesn't take any crap and is excellent at her job. I guarantee she could have kicked ass on those two cretins in the video. God bless her for it. Wouldn't surprise me if she carries or at least keeps some high strength mace handy. Society is failing and teachers do the best they can to teach despite having to deal with problems arising from a complete vacuum of parenting.

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Could have just posted "Jacksonville", that place is as bad as it gets.

BigTimber

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Funny how we ALL knew exactly what we’d see before watching the video. Of course they were black. Oh no I recognized today’s reality. Black culture here in america is F*cked and they did it to themselves and waters wet. Oh I’m a horrible person for seeing the world as it really is. Once the soft bigotry of lowered expectations is removed from that community they’ll have a chance. Until then the slow moving genocide brought to them by they themselves and their democrat leadership will continue. I feel for the good hard working Americans in those communities abandoned because talking about reality might hurt some feelings. Thank a Democrat

Last edited:

cockpitbob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm thinking the teacher may have handled better than we think. Two minority 12-14yo girls, probably "under privileged" vs a white(?) adult. If she had used force to end it after the first few blows I bet most of the following would have happened: News media crucifies her. Cops charge her. School fires her. Girls' families sue her. Her lawyers take her life savings.

I'd suffer a tween age girl beatdown to avoid those consequences.

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
In the '70s we had something called "Pig Pile!" but it was supervised by the Gym teacher...

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I read some of the comments on the second link posted. My computer won't load the vids. (too slow)

I only have one question...

What is a "sheboon"...?

Compooky

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Funny how we ALL knew exactly what we’d see before watching the video. Of course they were black. Oh no I recognized today’s reality. Black culture here in america is F*cked and they did it to themselves and waters wet. Oh I’m a horrible person for seeing the world as it really is. Once the soft bigotry of lowered expectations is removed from that community they’ll have a chance. Until then the slow moving genocide brought to you by they themselves and their democrat leadership will continue. I feel for the good hard working Americans in those communities abandoned because talking about reality might hurt some feelings. Thank a Democrat
I’m the one a**h*** who imagined something different. The quotations around “jumped” made me think something along the lines of “my wife was in heat and jumped me”.

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

FiremanBob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The single biggest error the Founders made was believing that education should be provided by the government.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Well, I guess the two won't be getting into college now.
They'll use this incident and the resulting slap on the risk as their sob/suffering story on their applications, and frame it all as them being victims of the white man's system. They'll probably end up with a scholarship once the dust settles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom