• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mid -Life Crisis?

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
Over 50, retired...time for a mid-life crisis? My wife still can't believe I actually did it.

Did what? I got a Tatoo...OMG.:eek:

Anyone care to guess??

Going to surprise the family on the Cape at our reunion next week. To bad I can't get it wet (2 weeks) and go swimming in the ocean. :(

t

secondamened.jpg

I'd have died on the table if I'd gotten that much. It felt like she was using a wood burning kit. Hurts like a second degree burn. Evident'y I got the tattoo in a sensitive spot.[smile]

t

Over 50, retired...time for a mid-life crisis? My wife still can't believe I actually did it.

Did what? I got a Tatoo...OMG.:eek:

Anyone care to guess??

Going to surprise the family on the Cape at our reunion next week. To bad I can't get it wet (2 weeks) and go swimming in the ocean. :(

t
Wait more than two weeks. Total healing is longer than that, closer to 4. Recent guy who went in the ocean too early got the flesh eating bacteria and died.

Where did you get it at?

My wife facebook-ed her "peeps" and they all said Cobra Tattoo in Plymouth. We knew nothing as no one in my family has tattoos; some of her Texas relatives do, I'm sure.

The "three stooges" are all gone now. Down to two rabbits.

For the time being....[wave]

t

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN3439.JPG
    DSCN3439.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN3779.JPG
    DSCN3779.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN4098.JPG
    DSCN4098.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN4305.JPG
    DSCN4305.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCN4908.JPG
    DSCN4908.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN5307.JPG
    DSCN5307.JPG
    198.6 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN5437.JPG
    DSCN5437.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I would have guessed a giant potato. You know, a major spud.

That is my Civil War re-enacting nickname. Back in 2000, I was a Confederate Major in command of that half of the participants at an event in Jilson, ME. As we began occupying the town center, they began to throw potato pieces at us. I got beaned behind the left ear by a full sized spud and knocked out cold. You can't live something like that down. Ever.

t[rofl]

Ding...Ding...Ding...

Old "Score" bunny himself, Bun-San. Inner right bicep. The red is blood and will disappear. Grey will fade to a more white color.

t

Is it weird that I feel this tattoo will make you more intimidating than a few teardrops or a virgin mary on the neck?

Tim mid life? You already have alot of the toys ",mid lifers" get before mid life in your case.
Some cool guns, fancy car, retired.
Let us know when you buy a ridiculously low to the ground low car that you need to roll in and out of. Then spend money on little add ons like caliper covers and chrome tips. Only to drive like 20mph everywhere!

Nice tat, and very different for sure.

Ding...Ding...Ding...

Old "Score" bunny himself, Bun-San. Inner right bicep. The red is blood and will disappear. Grey will fade to a more white color.

t

Looks great. The inner arm area is one of the more painful / sensitive areas for most people to get tattooed in.

Back
Top Bottom