• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Miculek 435 yrds w/9mm

I expect nothing less from what I expect is another Coon Ass. I listen to him and it sounds like home. I would say he is around Plaquemine. Its just a guess by the accent. I will check.

I was wrong.

Princeton Louisiana. Right around Shreveport.

Last edited:
Good G*d, anyone else and I would say they were lucky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK0EdI_RluY&feature=share&list=UUhk5eyAGuO3J4rV-CiMNkNQ

*Edit: I think that was Meters.

Back in the late '70's I was in an IHMSA match at Camp Curtis. They had a fun shoot that cost $5 to enter. The winner got cash from the pot. The target was a steel chicken silhouette at some ridiculous distance, either 300 or 400 yards, IIRC. The guy that won hit it with a .38sp snub nose revolver, fired standing. He said it was pure luck and that he was basically aiming above the berm.

In Miculek's case, I would guess it was more skill than luck. [smile]

I expect nothing less from what I expect is another Coon Ass. I listen to him and it sounds like home. I would say he is around Plaquemine. Its just a guess by the accent. I will check.

I was wrong.

Princeton Louisiana. Right around Shreveport.

He's a good ole Shreveport boy. I've seen him around some of the clubs when I'm home visiting.

It's pretty awesome watching videos of him and Hickok45. It's amazing how happy and giddy they are, after doing a little shooting.

And, they are amazing shots.

My brother and I were high fiving when we shot 18x24 steel at 500 with a barret and a $2000 scope, now I feel like shit.... (we eventually got better)

It's pretty awesome watching videos of him and Hickok45. It's amazing how happy and giddy they are, after doing a little shooting.

And, they are amazing shots.

I like Jerry's and hickock45's video work. But they are not at all in the same universe when it comes to skill. I watch Hickock when I heard about or are thinking about a particular gun......chances are Hickock has done a video on it. I watch jerry when I just want to see something amazing......that man is a machine.

Back
Top Bottom