Miculek - 1000 yards 929 9MM revolver!

SteelShooter

NES Member
Off hand, balloon hit on second shot, aimed 150 feet above target!

Last edited by a moderator:
So the bullet frags, after it hit the plate low left, actually hit the balloon right? That's still damn impressive, I doubt I'd even be able to see the doggone target.

Me, Snacks, and Xtry made 200 yard hits this weekend. Was pretty fun! I think Snacks hit on his 3rd round. 1000 yards is a whole nutha level though.

I love the time it takes the bullet going down range.

You hear the round go off... "damn, he missed"............... "oh wait, he didn't"!

Boris could probably do this with a nagant revolver he built out of an old Makita drill and a rusty garden weasel.

Seriously though, Strong work Jerry, you never cease to impress.

How does a Vortex Razor Red Dot site work? I've never used anything like that. It's like a scope or it's like a laser?

How does a Vortex Razor Red Dot site work? I've never used anything like that. It's like a scope or it's like a laser?

It is a red dot that is project on to the screen, put the dot on the target, pull the trigger..... or in this case, put the dot 150' above the target and pull the trigger

It is like any red dot scope. There is no magnification, just a red dot reticle focused at infiniti. Look at the target, put the red dot on the target, pull the trigger.

WOW. I doubt I could even consistently put lead to a target at 1000 yards with a custom .308 + Nightforce scope. How is this even possible in two shots with a revolver chambered in 9mm??? Doesn't the 9 have a maximum effective range of less than 100 yards? To me this is like managing to take out a tank with .22lr. Or killing a rhino with a BB gun...

WOW. I doubt I could even consistently put lead to a target at 1000 yards with a custom .308 + Nightforce scope. How is this even possible in two shots with a revolver chambered in 9mm??? Doesn't the 9 have a maximum effective range of less than 100 yards? To me this is like managing to take out a tank with .22lr. Or killing a rhino with a BB gun...

If it can be done, Jerry will do it better than anybody. I gave up on trying to be fast when I saw him shoot for time...it's just depressing.

As a longtime armchair quarterback, I say it's inspiring. Just not for me.................. I'm well aware of my limitations.
And personally, that shot was the balls of all balls. He, Ed McGivern and Elmer are my shooting Gods.

His hands are so steady, it's unreal. His arms or hands weren't even moving that whole time.

The guy is just pure awesome. And he laughs and giggles every time. I love it.

His hands are so steady, it's unreal. His arms or hands weren't even moving that whole time.

The guy is just pure awesome. And he laughs and giggles every time. I love it.

I think he enjoys his job more than anyone else in the world.

Back
Top Bottom