• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Miculek - 1000 yards 929 9MM revolver!

While I'm super impressed with the shot he made, I'm also very impressed at how he dropped that moon clip in, without looking, from a good distance away from the cylinder. Like they were magnetized. Lol. ****ing miculek.

His hands are so steady, it's unreal. His arms or hands weren't even moving that whole time.

The guy is just pure awesome. And he laughs and giggles every time. I love it.

Ya! I'm at the point in my life where I am first starting to think I need glasses but a 1000 yards? How the hell can you even see the balloon? I really don't get it.

Even more impressive... the guy is 60 years old.

While I'm super impressed with the shot he made, I'm also very impressed at how he dropped that moon clip in, without looking, from a good distance away from the cylinder. Like they were magnetized. Lol. ****ing miculek.
You know I thought the same thing. I couldn't even drop that clip in like he did, never mind the 100 yard shot. [sad2]

This, let alone know how high above the target to figure out what the 150' above looks like at 1000 yards
He figures it out by practicing at his home range. This is his job. I'm going go guess Jerry gets pretty much unlimitted range time and blasts several k rounds a week.

Makes your missed shot at 120 yds when shooting at a F'n deer that much more pathetic. The guy is amazing

Sent from the blind

If it can be done, Jerry will do it better than anybody. I gave up on trying to be fast when I saw him shoot for time...it's just depressing.

Really, I think Jerry would be disappointed to hear that. When ever I watch him shoot, I want to grab my gear and hit the range

- - - Updated - - -

It is designed for competition, pretty much by Jerry. It is for USPSA minor. The short 9mm cases make it easier to reload than long, skinny .38 Spcl cases.

Kinda odd that he went to a 3gun match instead of defensing his revolver title with his new gun

You know I thought the same thing. I couldn't even drop that clip in like he did, never mind the 100 yard shot. [sad2]

I bet if you practiced a revolver reload 10,000 times, you'd look just like Jerry.

Really, I think Jerry would be disappointed to hear that. When ever I watch him shoot, I want to grab my gear and hit the range

- - - Updated - - -

Kinda odd that he went to a 3gun match instead of defensing his revolver title with his new gun

I cant find the link but I believe he said something on the lines of 3gun is fun for him vs just pistol shooting.... I think he also spit out that he is getting older and the eyes are going and three gun is a littleless demanding accuracy wise????? I like watching and listening to Jerry he has many good things to show and say. He will be the first to tell you though.... practice practice practice.

Ya! I'm at the point in my life where I am first starting to think I need glasses but a 1000 yards? How the hell can you even see the balloon? I really don't get it.

I dont think he can see the ballon but can see the steel plate. He doesnt hit the ballon. he hits low and left and the fragments of the bullet hit the ballon.
I am still impressed with hitting the plate at 1000 yards. I am doubtful it was his first attempt at it and nailed it in 2 rounds..... That said he used 147gn bullets but does not state how fast he is pushing them..

Im going to guess he is reloading them to max velocity that he can achieve. He claims that the bullet drop is 150" from his zero. So the gun or sight must be zero'd at 500 yards ? Can you get 500 yards of elevation from that sight?

Im new to exterior ballistics but a quick look
with a 500 yard zero he would need about 170 moa of correction, forgive me if Im wrong?
does that come out to aiming 150' above the target....?

Im just jelous that he gets to shoot a pistol @ 1000 yards....!!!!! I loved to do that! hit or not be fun trying!

Last edited:
Here's an article from 2010 where he says he shoots about 50K rounds a year and also talks about concealed carry. Man, imagine trying to carjack him or breaking into his house with his family there too! "Sorry officer, I know he was shot 45 times center mass, but we only had a few seconds to squeeze off some rounds"

http://americansheepdog.com/Forum/c...ry-Miculek-the-World-s-Fastest-Pistol-Shooter

I bet he would be telling the cops the time splits between rounds too. lol

Back
Top Bottom