• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Micro dot

Anyone recommend a good micro dot for an ultimak gastube rail? Not looking to spend much maybe 100 at most and i want to be able to co-witness the sights. Also, what is a good range to sight a dot scope in on a 7.62x39 ak? Thanks!

Do any of you guys own both the primary arms and the Bushnel TRS25?

I ask because they look identical at about the same price.

Don

p.s. About 3 years ago, they were offering a $50 rebate on the all Elite scopes and for some reason the TRS25 fell into that category. I bought 3 and sent in for 3 rebates and got $150 back. They ended up costing me $35 each. I've been very happy wit them and am curious why people recommend the PA over it.

One has the control on the left, and one has it on the right.

I'm left handed and really like having the control on my aimpoint on the right. I can see and adjust it with my support hand while keeping my cheek on the stock.

If I was right handed, I'd think having the control on the left would be ideal.

One has the control on the left, and one has it on the right.

I'm left handed and really like having the control on my aimpoint on the right. I can see and adjust it with my support hand while keeping my cheek on the stock.

If I was right handed, I'd think having the control on the left would be ideal.
Yeah im a southpaw here too so i think having the control on the right would be best

Back
Top Bottom