• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Michigan ammo company announces 'No Tolerance' policy for Biden voters

Reptile

NES Member

Sold out its latest production batch of 9mm ammunition in less than an hour​

(BIG LEAGUE POLITICS) – Michigan ammunition manufacturing company Fenix Ammunition announced a no tolerance policy relating to sales to Joe Biden voters on Thursday, sending left-wingers up in arms over the consequences of their own actions.

Customers who use Fenix Ammo’s website are asked to affirm that they didn’t vote for Joe Biden when making a purchase. The Novi company primarily sells ammunition online.

Fenix’s owners cited Biden’s pledge to criminalize online sales of ammunition as justification for the no tolerance policy. If Biden enacted such a gun control measure, it would destroy Fenix’s business, as well as many other smaller manufacturers of ammunition that lack the capability to compete with outdoors franchises. Guns and ammunition are one of the few industries in the country still defined by small and medium business, with globalist corporations notoriously opposed to the concept of everyday citizens owning guns.

Yeah and lefties never lie or cheat. This honor system will not doubt be a total success!
That's not the point.

This was a publicity stunt that put them on the map and caused them to sell out of their inventory.

I just hope their customers like the ammo because they deserve to be in business for resisting tyranny.

I think it should apply to NES also ! We aren’t going to change any minds about who they vote for, the 2nd Amendment is not as important as making sure some guy can get hormones to grow breasts and use the ladies room. These people are too brainwashed. We know who they are, get them the hell out of NES !

That's not the point.

This was a publicity stunt that put them on the map and caused them to sell out of their inventory.

I just hope their customers like the ammo because they deserve to be in business for resisting tyranny.
If ammo was in stock they probably sold out 10 minutes faster than they would've over this

I think it should apply to NES also ! We aren’t going to change any minds about who they vote for, the 2nd Amendment is not as important as making sure some guy can get hormones to grow breasts and use the ladies room. These people are too brainwashed. We know who they are, get them the hell out of NES !
But being "Tolerant " has worked out so well for us. :rolleyes:
We can get on the trains secure in the knowledge that we were better people.

but but that "guy" might need a gun to defend themselves.....you silly selfish bastard.

Remember how stupid the average person is and then remember half the people out there are the ones dragging the average down...
That and most lefist commie shitbags have the emotional fortitude of a 12 year old school girl and would probably go into a meltdown having to answer that question.

Hey, what's the matter with men growing breasts? My once buff pectorals are little by little turning into man boobs, but I still need ammo!

I generally think diverse discussion can only benefit us. You either learn something from that differing perspective or you confirm your position can stand up to challenge.

But the information age is rapidly going full 1984. Denied rights and due process through red flag laws, careers lost to vindictive cancel culture, and web hosts pulling the plug on an entire platform if someone cries about wrongthink. And the asshats on NES who troll with only their feelings -- no rational argument, no historical context, never answering a direct question -- they contribute nothing but liability.

How long should we tolerate cancer in our body?

Sold out its latest production batch of 9mm ammunition in less than an hour​

(BIG LEAGUE POLITICS) – Michigan ammunition manufacturing company Fenix Ammunition announced a no tolerance policy relating to sales to Joe Biden voters on Thursday, sending left-wingers up in arms over the consequences of their own actions.

Customers who use Fenix Ammo’s website are asked to affirm that they didn’t vote for Joe Biden when making a purchase. The Novi company primarily sells ammunition online.

Fenix’s owners cited Biden’s pledge to criminalize online sales of ammunition as justification for the no tolerance policy. If Biden enacted such a gun control measure, it would destroy Fenix’s business, as well as many other smaller manufacturers of ammunition that lack the capability to compete with outdoors franchises. Guns and ammunition are one of the few industries in the country still defined by small and medium business, with globalist corporations notoriously opposed to the concept of everyday citizens owning guns.

😂😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom