• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Michael Moore is such a piece of S!*%

What a disgusting person. Further standing on the the graves of those kids to push an agenda. Moore quoted past president of the American Academy of Forensic Science Dr. Cyril Wecht "The kind of ammunition used by the Newtown killer would have produced very extensive, severe and mutilating injuries...."

I was not aware any reports on what ammunition was used had been released. Perhaps the past president of the AAFS has insider information.

I am not yet conviced a Bushwacker was even used. I'll wait to see the (potentially fabricated) reports.

The first comment on that article is great " does this included photos of all the aborted babies"

I think they ought to play some nice video of kristallnacht, gun confiscation, a handful of guards standing over thousands of Jews being boarded onto trains and then of the holocaust victims being bulldozed into pits.

Maybe with that message and a nice voiceover people can better understand the reasoning behind 2A.

Michael%20Moore%20313.jpg Why is his finger on the trigger... Gun safety clearly states, "Never put your finger on the trigger till your ready to shoot" looks like he's about to fire at a lightbulb....

10_funny_celebrity_gifs9.gif

Maybe releasing naked shots of him would eliminate obesity? [puke2]

Beat me to it....maybe we should post pictures of extremely obese people (at least the ones without a legitimate medical reason for being so) and try and ban spoons.

Haven't been a fan of his since I first learned who he was when I had to watch his mocumentary Bowling for Columbine in college. Yeah that was a fun class listening to his lies. At least the professor had the common courtesy to bring us on the tour of the S&W factory to show the opposing view.

Anyone know where I can crash one of these house parties?
I didn't get invited (again)... [puke]

Hold Your Own 10th Anniversary 'Bowling for Columbine' House Party and Discussion!

"Then on Saturday at 9pm EST sharp, check back on MoveOn to participate in Michael Moore’s livestream in NYC. He and a panel of activists will be working towards a plan to pressure Congress to stop taking orders from the powerful NRA lobby and start listening to the American people. Tweet #BFCquestion to submit a question to the panel."

I have really been noticing a disturbing trend with liberals and their laws they propose. I at first thought they where just paranoid that we where crazy and might do something bad. But I have since noticed will the slew of investigations and convictions of liberal democrats and the like I.E. all of the MAIG mayors getting busted. It has occured to me that all these laws are actually the liberals projecting the fear that they might commit these terrible acts which is truely freightening.

Last edited:
Wait... He got his US citizenship? I thought he was Canadian? Why would you get US citizenship if you're Canadian with a basically unlimited green card because money?

But anyhow, good riddance.

He’s hard to take seriously. He’s a grifter who bitches about America in order to line his own pockets with their money.

He’s lower than a cockroach.

Back
Top Bottom