• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Michael Grahm Comm2A interview

While stuck at work I was told Michael Grahm had comm2a on for a discussion about 2A, did anyone catch this and feel like sharing? Or does anyone know where I can listen to a recording of it?

GREAT SHOW TODAY !

Can I burn this to CD and listen to it on my car CD ?

Can I copy this to USB and listen to it on my car Radio ?

GREAT SHOW TODAY !

Can I burn this to CD and listen to it on my car CD ?

Can I copy this to USB and listen to it on my car Radio ?

You can definitely save it as an mp3 file. You can definitely burn it to cd or put it on a thumbdrive. Don't know if your cd player can handle mp3's, Some older ones can't.

God Damned audio shit the bed on my POS Dell laptop, (only one I have) that has given me fits since it was new! WHAT A CRAP MACHINE!!! NEVER AGAIN!!! [angry2]

Almost certainly a driver issue.

Consider restoring the whole O/S from the original discs.

This is someday worth doing every few years.

That said, I prefer Acer. The Dell I have overheats - been serviced by Dell several times.

selfishly I hope the announcement tomorrow is something big, cant wait to here it
Big is a matter of perspective. Our rights in Massachusetts were eroded bit by bit starting in 1906 and continuing through the disaster of 1998. Winning these rights back requires a long-term methodical commitment to chip away, brick by brick, at the wall of infringement that's been build for almost a century.

Our next action might not be popular with some people. But it is an important step in the process because it so eloquently illustrates the absurdities of our laws.

Big was a poor choice of words, I think my excitement of not knowing what was going to be announced had got the best of me! To see us MA residents getting together and fighting through the coordinated efforts of groups like Comm2a and Goal is great. My perspective is.... any step in the right direction to restoring what our constitution gives us is BIG! Keep up the fight!

Big was a poor choice of words, I think my excitement of not knowing what was going to be announced had got the best of me! To see us MA residents getting together and fighting through the coordinated efforts of groups like Comm2a and Goal is great. My perspective is.... any step in the right direction to restoring what our constitution gives us is BIG! Keep up the fight!

BTW: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...le-comm2a-wesson-complaint-press-release.html

Where / When is Michael Grahm on the radio? I used to listen to him on the way home... but the wtkk went to music.

Back
Top Bottom