Michael Bloomberg dinged for remarks on Texas church shooting

I don't like him and I wouldn't vote for him.

But the notion of equating "We do not want citizens with guns in crowded places" to saying "He doesn't recognize the constitution and thus is unqualified to serve" is a bridge too far for me.

“The right to bear arms unless in crowded spaces shall not be infringed.”

A top executive at the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence suggested that former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg is not helping when it comes to the debate over guns in America.

Bloomberg has made gun control a central plank of his 2020 Democratic presidential campaign. In December, he rolled out his gun control platform in Aurora, Colo., the town where 12 people were shot and killed in a movie theater in 2012.

Fox Nation is an entertaining streaming service featuring your favorite Fox News personalities, with original shows and documentaries that celebrate America.
Start Your Free Trial
His latest remarks followed a deadly shooting inside a Sunday morning church service in White Settlement, Texas on Dec. 29. The gunman, identified as a 43-year-old with a long criminal history and mental health problems, shot and killed two people before a member of the congregation killed him.

"I wasn't there. I don't know the facts -- that somebody in the congregation had their own gun and killed the person who murdered two other people," Bloomberg told a crowd on Dec. 30 during a campaign event in Alabama. "But it's the job of law enforcement to have guns and to decide when to shoot. You just do not want the average citizen carrying a gun in a crowded place."

Then you Bloomf*** get to have no armed guards in every state. Just dial 911 if you need help. These reporters suck ! get tougher on this a**h***s

Last edited:
"Dinged" for remarks on Texas church shooting? By whom, people not voting for him in the first place? Anyone dense enough to vote for him couldn't care less about his remarks. More than likely agree with what he said.

Back
Top Bottom