• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Miami Vice is alive and well with Canik

BTW - because @Rockrivr1 did us dirty, here's the article it came from:

and the actual page on the Canik site:

and the eye candy we all deserve.
Canik_Miami_Studio_2.jpeg

Canik_Miami_Studio_3.jpeg
Looks like it came straight outta Barbie's safe. LOL!!

With a canik they're cheap for what you get
I don't have much experience with Canik, but the Turks have a strong small arms industry. While the fit and finish isn't necessarily HK or Gucci like, they should be OK if you stick with what they actually use in their own LE/Mil capacity. Most Turkish police officers are actively carrying SAR9's, as is the military. I kind of want one.

I don't have much experience with Canik, but the Turks have a strong small arms industry. While the fit and finish isn't necessarily HK or Gucci like, they should be OK if you stick with what they actually use in their own LE/Mil capacity. Most Turkish police officers are actively carrying SAR9's, as is the military. I kind of want one.
Canik is gtg. You get a quality gun and a good price.

ok, so...who's coordinating the group buy? @KAG Arms? @CrackPot?

We can all squad up at the April Steel Smashers event at Harvard, and spend more on ammo than the guns.

Wonder if they can get the 109T. It's a 9mm SMG that a lot of Turkish National police are carrying now. The pistol version is on GunJoker for 5-800 USD, a more affordable MP5 alternative?

BTW - because @Rockrivr1 did us dirty, here's the article it came from:

and the actual page on the Canik site:

and the eye candy we all deserve.
Canik_Miami_Studio_2.jpeg

Canik_Miami_Studio_3.jpeg

I love it and hate it.

I think I might color up my G30 similarly.

That head dipping move while windsurfing is tricky as hell. I windsurfed a lot back then and it had to be really windy to even attempt it, and I usually ended up in the water. Not to mention even if successful, you couldn't see shit after because you had so much water in your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom