Mia Farrow: ‘Humans Are a Species That Should Not Have Guns’

Reptile

NES Member
Humans are a species that should not listen to irrelevant, overpaid and overrated court jesters. If your job is to entertain masses, do that, and keep it at that. Your opinion is worth two cents, just like mine. When was the last time she stood in front of a camera/audience anyway? 1972?

She is only allowed to play the role the government wants you to hear. There is never a shortage of Individuals to participate in propaganda pieces. Little hypocritical shits always win.

People who live by pretending to be other people, whose job is to speak lines written by other people, with no accomplishments of their own, SHOULD SHUT UP!

Dance little monkeys, entertain us...But don't pretend to have any substance of your own.

The fact that she allowed crazy-ass Woody Allen into her life and to harass her kids - eventually splitting off with one of her adopted kids to have a relationship - puts into question every decision she has ever made.

Oh and she was never pretty or a great actress. So there's that, too. (What is it with Woody Allen and whiny actresses? Her. Diane Keaton. Ack. I hate Diane Keaton. Talk about being the fart in the room that was Godfather II. All she did was whine for every second she was on screen.)

Actress and left-wing activist Mia Farrow tweeted responded to a revenge shooting in the Bronx by tweeting “humans are a species that should not have guns.”

FINE!!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU

I'll play devils advocate.... sure humans shouldn't have guns just like we shouldn't fight murder steal rape...kill each other over pettiness... we should all be working our hardest everyday to further human existence and solve all issues and take care of our fellow man. Humans probably shouldn't have a lot of things if we're being honest. Liquor...transportation....wives... but all those things have killed more men than every weapon of war combined.

I own guns for 2 reasons one I'm a big child who likes things that go bang.

And 2 because none of what was said above is true. Except for the bottom sentence

I'll play devils advocate.... sure humans shouldn't have guns just like we shouldn't fight murder steal rape...kill each other over pettiness... we should all be working our hardest everyday to further human existence and solve all issues and take care of our fellow man. Humans probably shouldn't have a lot of things if we're being honest. Liquor...transportation....wives... but all those things have killed more men than every weapon of war combined.

I own guns for 2 reasons one I'm a big child who likes things that go bang.

And 2 because none of what was said above is true. Except for the bottom sentence
do not worry. soon enough all will be apprehended. there is an another just awesome news piece today -

essentially a mind police with direct hooks to social media to apprehend and prosecute potential domestic criminals BEFORE they commit any actual acts of criminality.

"We are not targeting speech. We are not attacking speech," Mayorkas said. "We are working with the social media companies to be able to better identify the false narratives, to be able to identify disinformation and misinformation and really educate the American public."

guantanamo is empty and it needs new tenants. public - get ready getting re-educated by mayorkas.

Last edited:
do not worry. soon enough all will be apprehended. there is an another just awesome news piece today -

essentially a mind police with direct hooks to social media to apprehend and prosecute potential domestic criminals BEFORE they commit any actual acts of criminality.

"We are not targeting speech. We are not attacking speech," Mayorkas said. "We are working with the social media companies to be able to better identify the false narratives, to be able to identify disinformation and misinformation and really educate the American public."

guantanamo is empty and it needs new tenants. public - get ready getting re-educated by mayorkas.
Time to buy more mres and pmags

there is an another just awesome news piece today -
3. Disrupt and deter domestic terrorism activity​
FBI field offices and U.S. attorneys have made the threat of domestic terrorism their top priority. President Biden's FY 2022 budget proposal includes over $100 million in additional resources for the DOJ, FBI, and DHS to increase personnel and access to intelligence-sharing and training.​

Looks like @Admin is going to be making bank
with lots of new Federal sock puppet accounts.

A $100M program with "Troll Me" pre-printed in bright yellow
on the back of every blue nylon windbreaker.

On a completely separate note,
are we all set for the cabal board meeting
by the old rotten tree in the woods
during this afternoon's thunderstorm?

Wasn’t she the one whose children accused her of physically abusing them on a regular basis?
She also allegedly coached her children on how to report that Woody had molested them, as mentioned by one of the kids decades later. Although, that Woody guy is shady as hell too, so they kind of deserved each other.

434000000 firearms' owned in the US...included an estimated 19 million AR style.
Homicides by firearm.....about 10,000 out of a 14,000 total .

about .000025 percent are used in a crime.

Isn't this the same idiot who lived in the household while her "partner" was abusing their daughter...for years?

In August 1992, American filmmaker and actor Woody Allen was accused by his adoptive daughter Dylan Farrow, then aged seven, of having sexually molested her in the home of her adoptive mother, actress Mia Farrow, in Bridgewater, Connecticut.[1] Allen has repeatedly denied the allegation.[2][3]

When the allegation was made, Allen and Mia Farrow had been in a 12-year relationship and had three children together: two adopted, Dylan and Moses, and one biological, Satchel (now known as Ronan Farrow).[1] The sexual abuse is alleged to have taken place eight months after Farrow learned that Allen had a romantic relationship with another of her adoptive daughters, Soon-Yi Previn, who married Allen in 1997; Previn was a first-year undergraduate and 21 years old when Farrow found out about the relationship.[4] Allen alleged that the relationship prompted Farrow to concoct the molestation allegation as an act of vengeance.[3] The Connecticut State's Attorney investigated the allegation but did not press charges.[5] The Connecticut State Police referred Dylan to the Child Sexual Abuse Clinic of Yale–New Haven Hospital, which concluded that Allen had not sexually abused Dylan and the allegation was likely coached or influenced by Mia Farrow.[6][7] The New York Department of Social Services found "no credible evidence" to support the allegation.[8]

the lady who turned a blind eye to her pedo husband raping her daughter.....Why am I supposed to care about her opinion?
Consider momentarily the allegation @ReluctantDecoy shared,
that she coached the kids to lie about being molested.

Ya think she figured anyone would hear the charges,
and blame her for poor stewardship of her adopted children?

If you look at the Data on most of the mass shooters in the USA since 2,000 I think what she meant to say was "Liberals are a species that should not have guns". I can see her confusion, after all, I suppose Liberals are a subspecies of Humans.
That's an assertion which requires proof.

Consider momentarily the allegation @ReluctantDecoy shared,
that she coached the kids to lie about being molested.

Ya think she figured anyone would hear the charges,
and blame her for poor stewardship of her adopted children?

That's an assertion which requires proof.

There is also a third possibility where all of the above is true. She's a terrible child abuser who coached the children to lie about her estranged lover and he, incidentally and without Mia's direct knowledge, was also a pedo. That was kind of where I was going with "they deserve each other".

Oh damn. I had forgotten that. She was the whiny b-word in Rosemary's Baby, too. Wasn't she?
Yeah Rosemary’s Baby. Here’s another story. I was working for New England Telephone in Fall River which handled the phone service to the Vineyard. The operator put thru a Ship to Shore call from Frank Sinatra in Vegas to his then wife Mia Farrow who was on a yacht off MV. They were about a half dozen operators listening while he tore the he’ll out of her.

Back
Top Bottom