• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MI-Dem Rep Has Melt Down at Gun Control Town Hall – Screams at Her Own Pro-Gun Constituents

"Part of the reason why this went the way it did, is because you have a lot of people on the extreme end," said Ann Anderson, a gun control advocate. "The reaction from the people here today was starting out from the assumption you are going to take my guns. And when you start with that, and that fear, it's very hard to have communication."

I wonder where these silly rumors get started.

"Part of the reason why this went the way it did, is because you have a lot of people on the extreme end," said Ann Anderson, a gun control advocate. "The reaction from the people here today was starting out from the assumption you are going to take my guns. And when you start with that, and that fear, it's very hard to have communication."

I wonder where these silly rumors get started.
So, maybe this D-bag actually helped us by just coming out with it.

She has to get " Dumb Ass of the year" for this stunt . Anti doing a town hall at a gun range that's like bringing a 30 rack to an AA meeting.

She has to get " Dumb Ass of the year" for this stunt . Anti doing a town hall at a gun range that's like bringing a 30 rack to an AA meeting.

I bet you part of the reason she did it was thinking it would incite violence so she could finger point "see?!?!? gun owners are dangerous!!!"

Back
Top Bottom