MGTOW

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah, why. You got a couple on hand...? [rofl2]
For purely hysterical research. I mean historical.

I've read (unsure if I believe) that crusaders would have their wives stuck in such a device and bring the key with them, forgetting that "someone", generally the local blacksmith, had MADE that lock and also a spare key.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Finding a girl outside a 40 mile radius of Fayettevile NC or Columbus GA reduces your chances pain and heartache down the road by about 75%.

A lesson I learned the hard way.
Is this because they aren’t your sisters or cousins at that distance ?

clampett

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Ladies of N.E.S. are awfully quiet in this thread, I wonder what they have to say about the subject.

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
The Ladies of N.E.S. are awfully quiet in this thread, I wonder what they have to say about the subject.
The women here are all very cool and are what good women are supposed to be...
Strong, capable and no BS.
We should all be so lucky as to be married to a female NES'er.

If you don't believe me, come to a NES Meetup.
No, it's not that kind of a meetup...

Last edited:

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Stop validating women for free. Make them earn your attention. Women outnumber men in this country. They should be competing for you.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The few women I know from nes are smart enough to know we're not crapping on them... They're not familiar with the histrionic beyotch lifestyle at all so not sure they'd have much to say...

-Mike

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My marriage ended 6 months ago. I have a small apartment without a lot of stuff in it clean. I get the kids when I want and she isn’t raping me in child support and other shit. We don’t fight over anything.
I’m 47 now and have zero interest in another relationship. I don’t even really care about sex either at this point.

it’s so much nicer to be alone in a quiet house than to have that moody silent storm cloud of a shrew lurking around. Never again for me.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Few men are capable of taking care of themselves. I'd be lost if I didn't have Mrs. Pipes to make my lunch, lay out my clothes in the morning and remind me to do the various things I'll forget to do otherwise.

And by lost, I mean physically lost. I forget to throw things away I don't need anymore and would become buried in old electronics, books, laundry and the like. Finding the door would become problematic.

YMMV

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

I've seen that guy's videos before. He gets right to the point - doesn't he?

I watched that video and he's goes thru a whole bunch of ariel shots of different cities and such - and something popped into my head that is relevant to this conversation , because it illustrates the ridiculousness and outright arrogance that we see from a lot of "modern" women:

Look at all the overhead shots of those cities - hundreds or thousands of buildings, thousands of cars, roads, bridges, canals - ships - etc.

MEN BUILT 95% OF THAT.

What did women do? Put the drapes on the windows on the 50 floor skyscrapers after it was all built? Come up with fabric color and coordinate the wall color in the office reception areas?

Like the guy in the video said:

"What's the female agenda? - to consume and extract "

Now go look at the birth rates. In most western countries (Japan is like this as well) - it's below 2. So every couple is having less than enough children to replace themselves.

Men are providing women with a fantastic civilization to live in - and women can't even do their MOST BASIC JOB - which is to produce the next generation.

So ask yourself: what value do women provide any more?

There was a video I saw from one of these MGTOW guys a while back - and he pointed out that if women won't birth the next generation , then it may well be up to men to do that. And he pointed out that men have both the X and the Y chromosome - women do not. With modern technology this potentially overturns the traditional dynamic where women are more valuable than men in keeping the human race going. With some sort of artificial womb or something - men could produce their own children - and women would be "obsolete".

In essence - feminism's ultimate end state might be the obsolescence of women.

Maybe it's times for women to wake the phuck up.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The lesson that my father did not teach me and that I am trying to convey to my son is never stick it in crazy. #Seriously

lancecolonel

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i'll bite....what would you like to hear?
i'm a small sample size and admittedly skewed away from the typical "female" end of the spectrum. i can't stand drama/gossip and can count on one hand how many other women i consider as someone i can spend more than 3 minutes with.
i have zero use for the i-am-woman-hear-me-roar crowd, i have less use for the i'm-the-man-and-what-i-say-goes crowd.
(true story.....when i was a wee lass that had just recently reached drinking age a bunch of us girls were drinking mimosas and passing around some relationship book meant to "empower" women. we were anywhere from 21 - 45 in age. that was the day i learned to peg who would still be in a solid relationship with anybody down the road and who would bounce around from guy to guy. care to guess who was who? spoiler alert- those of us who scoffed at most of the book are happily married, those who took the book as gospel are still reading it while looking for mr. right.)
partners can either have trust, love and respect for each other or not. i'm not perfect and i know it. my husband is not perfect and he knows it (and no, not because i constantly tell him.....lol). we both have the ability to laugh at ourselves. we both would step in front of a bullet for the other. we both pursue our own interests with minimal nagging. maybe i'm lucky, maybe he's lucky, maybe we're both lucky...i can't say.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Has anyone else noticed how many women have no hobbies at all? They might watch a couple trashy TV shows, but aside from that, they just wander the house cleaning things.

my ex had no friends (she hated everyone) no interests at all besides a couple stupid shows and the only thing we ever did for dates was go out to eat.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Has anyone else noticed how many women have no hobbies at all? They might watch a couple trashy TV shows, but aside from that, they just wander the house cleaning things.

my ex had no friends (she hated everyone) no interests at all besides a couple stupid shows and the only thing we ever did for dates was go out to eat.
My problem is too damned many hobbies. Guns. Drones. 3d printers. Computers. Bitching on the internet. Wilderness/hiking. Sometimes I'm imobilized by not know WHAT to do.

The Mrs. likes some TV show called Snapped. Watches it whenever it's on. I think it's one of those educational shows because she's always mumbling something about "homework" when it's on.

Top Bottom