MGTOW

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes, some of them are incel retards waving an mgtow flag, but correlating mgtow as a generality with mass shootings is sort of
retarded. It's like saying "gun owners cause violent crime" etc. [laugh]
lol. That is why I said LOL. But the OP is clearly angry as hell and THAT was the point of my comment.

Yeah...INCEL is just pathetic. Dude...can't get any...go rent some...get your rocks off and relax.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol. That is why I said LOL. But the OP is clearly angry as hell and THAT was the point of my comment.

Yeah...INCEL is just pathetic. Dude...can't get any...go rent some...get your rocks off and relax.
I'm no longer angry, I've moved on and decided to focus on my hobbies, interests, and goals. A relationship at this point would be nothing but a liability.
For the past 25 years I have put others needs and wants above my own. Now it's my time.

Chris M.

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm no longer angry, I've moved on and decided to focus on my hobbies, interests, and goals. A relationship at this point would be nothing but a liability.
For the past 25 years I have put others needs and wants above my own. Now it's my time.
Exactly. Red pill and mgtow are the opposite of anger, abuse, disappointment, frustration etc.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
That story tells me that god f*cked up. The man could have been stronger and said, "Bitch...the big guy said not to touch that tree." But did he? Nope. So...it takes two to tango. This is not a 100% chicks are bad type of thing.
So now you're smarter than the Torah?

It was a good day when this atheist finally understood The Bible was an operating manual for civilization disguised as an ancient soap opera.

God punishes in two ways, via natural disasters or by making a people soft-headed (tipesh) and as a result losing their lands and women to their worst enemies.

The beauty of this is it makes no difference whether God exists as the Creator or just as a metaphor for the godlike traits in the human character (soul if you prefer). The outcome of unGodly behavior is the same either way.

There is beautiful symmetry there.

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

It was a good day when this atheist finally understood The Bible was an operating manual for civilization disguised as an ancient soap opera.

God punishes in two ways, via natural disasters or by making a people soft-headed (tipesh) and as a result losing their lands and women to their worst enemies.

The beauty of this is it makes no difference whether God exists as the Creator or just as a metaphor for the godlike traits in the human character (soul if you prefer). The outcome of unGodly behavior is the same either way.

Am I smarter than a book made up about an invisible man in the sky? Yeah...definitely. Religion means nothing to me especially given that as soon as man gets involved, the actual message goes out the window. People pick and choose what they want to believe and that defeats the purpose of any given dogma. People say, "Oh well...the Bible/Torah/Koran are not to be taken literally." Well, what's the point of a user's manual on living a good life if I have to guess as to what the writer meant?

NHKevin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I'm also an atheist. I've read the Bible and taken religion classes. I mostly agree with you, but there are a lot of things in the Bible that are either wrong or no longer useful.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
A man will love a woman unconditionally.
A woman loves opportunistically. In other words, she'll love you on the condition that you provide resources: money, status, security, etc. When she loses your resources (or finds a better opportunity), she's out.

Even though theres a 0% chance I'll ever marry, I've always envisioned myself as a superhuman father. I would raise him to be a masculine, well-mannered, hard-working, ambitious and valued gentleman. The opposite of the way things are going nowadays. I could just adopt some kid from India and everyone would think he's my biological.
Well it is possible to get your own genetic child - even without being tied to a woman. Modern reproductive science and legal system accomodations means that you do things like have an egg donor - have the donor egg and your little swimmers put together - and then a surrogate will carry the child to term. And the thing is: he (or she) would legally be YOUR child. No woman involved. Because we're older we know a lot of people who have had to use "help" to get pregnant, and we've become familiar with all of the other options as well.

It's not cheap though. But sometimes neither is being stuck with a nightmare of a female.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
In all seriousness I'm sorry that happened to you. Number two showed a total lack of integrity in not disclosing that before moving in.

We're talking about intractable problems here the human race is never going to solve. My Israeli friend, once very religious, says it's no accident the first story in the Torah describes how God creates the Earth and the universe and the second story describes how the first woman talked the first man into some bullsh!t scheme that got them both kicked out of the Garden of Eden.

Deep wisdom from an ancient Judaic writer.
Eve rubs her tits and and slowly moves her hand down across her stomach towards her vajayjay and says " If you want any of this you'll take a bite of this apple ".

Adam ..... all hopped up on soy and his brain turned to mush from years of watching gynocentric TV sitcoms - doesn't just take a bite but eats the whole apple.

And we've been screwed ever since.

Last edited:

ridleyman

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'm married on #2, with 3 kids, mine, hers, and ours. It's hot and cold, a ton of work (single fatherhood was way easier), and compromise (generally I'm the compromiser and she's the compromisee). And...............

I'm guessing that hookers and treating STDs are cheaper (financially and emotionally) than marriage!

[smile]

Last edited:

ridleyman

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My old high school girlfriend wanted to get back with me. She was overweight, on
disability / welfare, has her 30 YO Daughter living as a hermit in her bedroom, Daughter
has never held a job and is living off of Mom. She has five cats, a Rabbit, and a turtle
that lives in the bathtub.

I told her she doesn't just have Baggage, She has a whole FREIGHT TRAIN!

Needless to say, I passed on that disaster.

Malodave
I'd take the gas pipe long before I'd even slow down going by her house.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm married on #2, with 3 kids, mine, hers, and ours. It's hot and cold, a ton of work (single fatherhood was way easier), and compromise (generally I'm the compromiser and she's the compromisee). And...............

I'm guessing that hookers and treating STDs are cheaper (financially and emotionally) than marriage!

[smile]
My wife wanted to live in CA and I wanted to live in NH, so we compromised and live in CA. /humor

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
It's not street legal but I drive it on the street.
I would too, especially with the smoke screen diversion...

I hope one of those cans in the back dispenses oil on the road surface to evade capture...

TIP: M-80's dipped in glue and rolled in BBs make excellent anti-personnel grenades...

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
That story tells me that god f*cked up. The man could have been stronger and said, "Bitch...the big guy said not to touch that tree." But did he? Nope. So...it takes two to tango. This is not a 100% chicks are bad type of thing.
Totally agree.

"give not into temptation" - or something like that.

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Some of you are raising daughters. Be ahead of the game.
* Was going to post a photo of a modern chastity belt, but blushed too much after reviewing internet photo selections...

** World is full of pigs...

Top Bottom