1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

MGTOW

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Fishfinder, Aug 14, 2019.

1. enbloc

enbloc NES Life Member NES Member

Also remember:

When the world as we know it turns to full-on shit, men like you will be the Ruling Kings, because you know how to get-things-done... and can do it.
    Girls will line up to fight over being in your harem, that is if you still like making hanky-panky.
    If not, it will still be nice to have someone fan to you and feed you grapes...

2. drgrant

drgrant Moderator NES Member

IMHO you just haven;'t found a woman that fits into your life... and like people in general, a statistically significant # of them
    are terrible. I haven't had anything that traumatic happen to me but probably about 30% of that. I had about 6-7 years of bullshit and 50+ grand down the hole. That was enough. The older I get the less I give a shit about being alone. However, if they're becoming a financial liability you're just letting them get too close or not shit testing/vetting them enough. On advantage you have at this point is no woman can call you "committment phobic" or any of that BS, they don't have a license to whip that one out, at your age level and experiences. There's no need to
    settle for crap or invite a broad into your life that wants to use you as an ATM.

There's risk in everything we do, but controlling or limiting risk is possible. IMHO the worst risk is a little wasted time if you only commit on
    your terms. The good ones will not care that you are dictating most of the terms.

That said if you haven't taken a year or two off from women probably not a good idea anyways. And if you're happy the way you're doing your thing
    now, no need to f*** that up, either. [laugh]

-Mike

Jason Flare, cams and Fishfinder like this.
  3. enbloc

A good "Financial Test" for a partner would go something like this:

"Here's a Hundred Dollar Bill. Only spend it on something good for Our relationship."

If she comes back with a new purse... well, there you go.

SgtHal75 likes this.
  4. Fishfinder

Fishfinder

I have met some foxes at work.

20190810_102040.jpg

mibro, Jason Flare, Heathen and 5 others like this.
  5. enbloc

"A relationship with nature is one of the most meaningful you can have..." ^

SKumar likes this.
  6. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Good start on your way to an attractive man. Convert them into this:
    man.jpg

7. Fishfinder

Fishfinder

My wife came into our relationship as a financial liability but I was young and dumb, 26.
    My next relationship (not including short term dating) ended up with her being a financial liability also. I didn't want to outright ask about her finances but she had a job, a car, was paying her bills, and I knew what her rent was so she seemed ok in the finance department. What I didn't know until after she moved in is that she was living of her alimony that would end as soon as she moved in with someone. Then I found out she was in debt up to her eyeballs and couldn't afford to help with any bills.

enbloc likes this.
  8. drgrant

Boring likely because lacking in perspective, but that's fine, some guys need the constant deluge of women/children in their
    life to function, I get that, even if I don't fully understand it. I have friends that basically go bonkers when they're alone for anything
    more than about 2 weeks or so.

Bad women are exponentially worse than the system. 10,000 times worse. Alone is better than sucking for crap and waking up every morning wondering "why am I doing this".

-Mike

9. Fishfinder

Fishfinder

I actually have no problem being alone and I have enough hobbies and interests to keep me busy. My summer job ends just as bow season for deer begins and ice fishing season starts after deer season ends.

76Too, cams, Grendizer138 and 2 others like this.
  10. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

You crack me up, Mike!
    sat.jpg

Nowadays you need somebody to protect your aging yourself from the system, because it will not be your buddies, your kids, or your next door neighbor who will be keeping you from the pleasant experience in the retirement home.
    OP is in an excellent age. He does not need to produce children or climb the corporate ladder. He can take it easy and find someone just like him. Someone who has no illusions anymore and who is ready to build a nice world, protected from the outside.
    So, give me a brake with your perspective. Him riding in the woods in the summer ain't something he can build on for a long time.

11. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

You need to brush up your surveillance skills.

76Too and Fishfinder like this.
  12. Fishfinder

Fishfinder

Yup. That won't happen again.

10thSFFD likes this.
  13. Palladin

Palladin NES Member

14. Palladin

Palladin NES Member

22yrs with #2

keeper.

Attached Files:

enbloc, 76Too, BarnBuilder and 3 others like this.
  15. BigTimber

BigTimber NES Member

Op’s remarried in less than two years guaranteed.

16. LoginName

LoginName NES Member

That guy is a dead man, he just doesn't know it yet.

Speaking of options, where the OP messed up was not getting himself hitched to a good old fashioned mountain or pioneer type gal...

tractor.gif

They're usually loyal, faithful and low maintenance.
    The only extravagance they might ask for is a new butter churn, pot bellied stove or pair of clogs every few years.

They might not be much to look at (like the OPs ride), but unlike the nagging, hot tempered Latina in the video, at least they come with fewer headaches, and even if they do cause a problem, you just lock them in the root cellar for few days until they mend their ways.

17. Fishfinder

Fishfinder

Lol! That's funny right there. I did my time. I'm still raising my youngest daughter but when she is off on her own I'm headed to my cabin in the woods.

BigTimber likes this.
  18. Mr.E

Mr.E

Take up vaping....women problems solved

76Too, SKumar and 10thSFFD like this.
  19. Fishfinder

Fishfinder

No woman, no problem.

20. Fishfinder

Fishfinder

Now that I'm a minor local celebrity they can look all the want but they will never get me.

enbloc likes this.
  21. drgrant

Meh, whatever. I'd eat a f***ing gun before I cohabited with a marginal woman again just to "not be alone" f*** that noise. Is life better with
    a good woman in it? sure, won't dispute that. It's never better with one that causes you stress and drains your bank account. Nobody will
    ever convince me otherwise. Too many man suck for crap so "they're not alone" and I'll never, ever understand that. That's basically a form of self-torture, it's mental illness. I'd even argue that those men are likely reducing their life expectancy because of the stress created by that. It's basically a form of self imprisonment. It's probably an extension of the reason we have shitty voters that like to vote for politicians that tell them what to do and steal their money. Certain individuals can't function unless someone is controlling them.

Inner peace is priceless. Something you don't understand. He will find his way eventually, woman or no woman. Learning to live with yourself is a
    valuable life skill- and many men don't know how to do this, so they keep going in a loop and sucking for crap. If he is out and about enough he will meet other women eventually. One of them might even be good enough.

-Mike

TLB, enbloc, cams and 1 other person like this.
  22. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Friend of mine is 98 years old. He lives alone but he used to have a girlfriend he has loved very much. He did not want to marry her because he was afraid she will take everything away from him (he has plenty of property and gorgeous house in a prestigious sub). His GF was also all set.......But she had 3 greedy adult children. One day GF broke her hip and kids quickly pointed out that she may be senile already. Kids were well connected and before my friend could do anything his GF was in a retirement community. My friend was pulling her pictures from the dumpster kids dumped in front of her house which was quickly remodeled and sold. My friend was crying every day! He was visiting her and he could do nothing to help her. At the end kids got restraining order against him..........

Life is short and you do not want to be alone at the end, trust me!

23. Fishfinder

Fishfinder

My daughter is an LNA at a nursing home and she said she would never let me end up in one.

24. SKumar

SKumar NES Member

Also, I'm unbelievably thankful to my Creator that at age 36 I have
    -never gotten married
    -never got a chick pregnant
    -NO DEBT
    -live a healthy and active lifestyle with like-minded people
    -no medical conditions at all. Just a bit of flub on my love handles but still at ~18% BF
    -work alongside my father who is the love of my life in a meaningful and fulfilling career
    -become completely free of future liabilities and putting myself first because I have swallowed the Red Pill

ridleyman, clampett, mibro and 4 others like this.
  25. cams

cams NES Member

My Brother, good on you man. You survived and now are coming out the back end intact and with good kids that love and look up to you.

Find you a couple of young Rangerettes along the way and enjoy the ride. Life is so much simpler and peaceful living alone.

“Loneliness is not a Ranger word and under no circumstances will I ever let myself get f***ed over again.”

I took some liberty with the Ranger Creed on that but you know it too well. Zonk. Hit it.

enbloc, Fishfinder and drgrant like this.
  26. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

I have posted somewhere that I volunteer in the nursing home filled with veterans. I am visiting those who have no visitors anymore.

I have learned from there that we think we are all indestructible.

Just make sure you have someone you can trust completely.

27. Skysoldier

Skysoldier Forum Curmudgeon NES Member

To modify a tee shirt from the 60's:

A MAN WITHOUT A WOMAN IS LIKE A LION WITHOUT A SKATEBOARD.

28. one-eyed Jack

one-eyed Jack Manufacturer Dealer NES Member

I tell young folks to take marriage very seriously. After all, it's something you do only two or three times during your lifetime. Jack.

29. Malodave

Malodave

After the Fiasco of a freeloader I let into my life, I even told my mother that
    I was going to rent my women from now on. At least I will know what it
    would cost me going in! This one cost me about $60K and my Mental State.

Malodave

drgrant likes this.
  30. Palladin

Palladin NES Member