MGTOW

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a 15 year marriage that ended in a divorce where I got full custody if our 2 daughters while she is living it up 1500 miles away in Florida, and another 4 year relationship where she was another financial liability, I'm done with relationships. I've worked hard to become debt free and saved up enough money to put 50% down on an off the grid cabin on 30 acres. My oldest daughter moved out 2 weeks ago and my youngest is a senior in high school, I've been raising them by myself for the past 10 years.
Now I go hunting and fishing when I want, for as long as I want.
With today's liberal femnazi climate, females are nothing but a liability.

Just thought I'd share.Screenshot_2019-08-14-11-49-21_kindlephoto-24040279.png

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Your RANGER Tab tells me you can do anything that you want, in any way that you want. You are a survivor, a finisher-of-the-job, in short... A MAN.

Never regret the relationships you've had. You loved and were loved in those times. The problem is you have not found a woman equal to your skills/wants/needs.

In love, as in Life you have all the skills you need...

And always remember: "Rangers Lead the Way"

Good luck and God Speed,
~Matt

Last edited:

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
When you are ready to "Take another bite of the apple..."

Reactions: jpk

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Babe Magnet.
Yep, but think "Rare Earth Magnet". Rare men attract Rare women.
Find an "Outdoor" girl who hates dresses (but still looks good in one) loves camping, cooking with cast iron and was raised with a lot of brothers and you'll be set for life.
Just remember to take her two-steppin' once and a while...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, but think "Rare Earth Magnet". Rare men attract Rare women.
Find an "Outdoor" girl who hates dresses (but still looks good in one) loves camping, cooking with cast iron and was raised with a lot of brothers and you'll be set for life.
Just remember to take her two-steppin' once and a while...
I just turned 51 and have no interest in that anymore. I'm much happier doing what I want, when I want.
I've tried the dating thing since my divorce and it's a nightmare out there. Plus, with the #metoo movement and "believe her" movement it's too risky.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just turned 51 and have no interest in that anymore. I'm much happier doing what I want, when I want.
I've tried the dating thing since my divorce and it's a nightmare out there. Plus, with the #metoo movement and "believe her" movement it's too risky.
51? Youngster!

All these movements apply to a special kind of women who will avoid you anyway.

Tinkermatic

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good on you Fish. I've been struggling with my current plot in life for some time now. I'm happily married without kids mind you(just cancer stricken cats), so that's not the problem. We'll call it a mid-30's crisis.
My brother and I, having been raised by our mother on a teacher's salary, lacked certain fatherly teachings. I took the path of least resistance and thus found myself in a kitchen and culinary school. Knives and fire, right?!? Well, I'm currently back in school after 16 years busting my ass for peanuts. It sucks. We're grossly in debt, still renting after 15 years and with no end in sight, I had to make a change.

Sometimes, you just have to tell yourself to not be a little bitch. I have to do it constantly. That, and take cold showers.
So I took a second job at a grocery store today. (I meant it when I said I'd work for ammo you cheap bastards)

It may not be a cabin in the woods, but I'm going my own way. I'm just lucky to have a heck of a lady to support me and tag along. Women and the current cultural perceptions of what a "man" is, are subjective. Perhaps I just got lucky in finding the daughter of two Marines. A rare breed, indeed.

Cheers to you and your newfound freedom! Just don't go all Ted Kaczynski on us, alright? [cheers]

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
loves camping, cooking with cast iron
This can't be overstated.
A woman (or a man for that matter,) who cooks with cast iron is the real deal. Why?
Maintenance.
Low maintenance, more precisely.
A person who spends more time taking care to season, clean and oil a good piece of cast iron instead of internet shopping/Spinning Class/nail salons (High Maintenance)
is a person that will stick by you when the chips are down. And they're down a lot these days...

daekken

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This reminds me a scene from The Forty Year Old Virgin:

David : No, I'm not gay. I'm just celibate.

Cal : I think... I mean, that sounds gay. I just want you to know this is, like, the first conversation of, like, three conversations that leads to you being gay. Like, there's this, and then in a year it's like, "Oh, you know, I'm kinda gonna want to get back out there, but I think I like guys," and then there's the big, "Oh, I'm... I'm... I'm a gay guy now."

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
That's all good to. I find no flaw in "The World's Shortest Fairy tale"...

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yah! Keep dreaming!

I am slightly older than you but I have done it all and I have no regrets. I have had a very happy life, kids, divorce and stupid middle age idea which resulted in me losing everything to a super duper hot chic. At that time I felt just like you. I would enter monastery back then. It took me a long time to recover. When I recovered I had everything again but I was bored. I have traveled, got all toys,.....BORING!

In this world you can't be alone! System will eat you up.

Top Bottom