MFS Opens New Range - Announces New Programs

Mass Firearms

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
We have expanded our hours to 7 days a week. We are also allowing Mass firearms license holders to rent a lane at our facility for $25hr.

Also in the works, though not mentioned in the press release, is a new reservation system for members which will ensure no future wait times.

MFS Opens New Range - Announces New Programs

Some of the benefits of our range:

• Our range incorporates amazing sound mitigation technology. The sound inside the range closely replicates outside shooting
  • Only licensed persons are allowed to shoot unsupervised.
  • Try out any of our firearms for a $10 rental fee (free for members). Our rental guns are not beaters. Many of the firearms are replaced every 6 months.
  • Both our ranges have state-of-the-art air systems.
  • Great staff and some of the lowest ammo prices anywhere.

Last edited:
Very nice - it was a nice range when I visited. I am sure your new range will not disappoint either.
I appreciate you keeping the prices down on the ammo as well. I have heard that through the grapevine and word travels fast about other stores not being so kind to their customers.

I am a proud member of the MFS and I find not only the building very nice but the people who work there are really friendly and will help you and answer any question without making you feel dumb. Like I have seen at other places. All around good people, great facility, and it is always a fun time.

Back
Top Bottom