• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MFS is building a second indoor range

store1234.JPG

Store looks great. The doors were open when I went there yesterday. You can walk right in and check out whatever is on the wall or in the cases.

We are still finishing up the target retrieval system. At the current time we are only using the new range when we are busy. Everything should be completed by next week.

The range has received the final sign off by the building inspector.

I visited you guys once right when you moved into your new location. Just happened to catch this thread. WOW! Looks like I need to make a second visit!

Any plans to extend the range hours until 10 pm? When I joined in December, it seemed there were one or two weeknights every week that the range was open until 10. Now that has dropped to once a week, if I'm lucky, and its always a Friday or Saturday. 8 pm is tough for us working stiffs.

Any plans to extend the range hours until 10 pm? When I joined in December, it seemed there were one or two weeknights every week that the range was open until 10. Now that has dropped to once a week, if I'm lucky, and its always a Friday or Saturday. 8 pm is tough for us working stiffs.

+1

Once the new range is completed (within the next few days), the hours will be extended to:

- Monday to Tuesday, 9am to 10pm
- Wednesday, 9am to 6pm
- Thursday to Saturday, 9am to 10pm
- Sunday, 1pm to 5pm

We are expecting to have 5 of the lanes fully functional and open this Saturday.

Our new hours probably wont kick in till next week.

Yeah, my routine changed quite a bit since december and in the past 2 months I was only able to get there twice.

Back
Top Bottom