• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MFS Basic Firearms Safety Course - 12/26/2012

Just wanted to add to all the great things said here about MFS without thread hijacking.

I attended the MFS Basic Firearms Safety Course on 12/26/2012 with James. Extremely professional and knows how to keep the attention of everyone attending. Makes very valid points about why he carries and why others want to. I will definitely be going back to attend more classes. Well worth the money to attend and I'm even contemplating a membership there just because of the atmosphere and the friendliness and professionalism of everyone who works there.

Thanks again for the great course and looking forward to attending more!

I also had James for my instructor in November. It was a fun and informative class. I decided to become a member. As someone fairly new to firearms (4 years military) especially handguns. I really wanted to be able to handle as many as I could before making my first purchase. Now I'M just waiting on that license to come in.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom