MFLR Opening Status

Shooters-Hooksett

NES Member
As of tonight, we're still without our operating permit,with the fire department still holding us up. Please call first if you were plans were to shoot on opening day. When the sun comes up on Tuesday,I'll be all over the people in charge of getting those permits. Sorry for the delay, I'll post the update when I know something...Jim [angry]

Good luck. I plan on being there this week for sure. Hope this mess gets straight so you can start making some money on that new place.

I just called to see if the new range opened today. They said no but will probably be open tomorrow or Thursday. I missed out on seeing the place over the weekend and can't wait to get up there!

All this talk about waiting to use the new range probably wouldn't be so bad if I had not come up last weekend and found out how awsum this place is, but I've taken the tour and this place is way too nice for me to not be shooting up some targets.

I stopped by just after 4 today to pick up some mags. Poor John looks like he's been up for three days straight dealing with the permit. [smile]

Sorry, my bad!! I know it's Jim but just had a senior moment there for a sec.

I loaded them up tonight. Great mags at a great price. Thanks!

We got the permit at 3:15 and opened at 4:00 today. All systems are working great - with many folks smiling. Thanks for the kind words and we're sorry for the long wait while we were dealing with piles of local BS!!
Jim

Awesome to hear Jim! Congrats

Barb and I stopped by last night after dinner. Even though it was well past closing time, the staff was exhausted from their first 1/2 day of being open, they invited us in to see the place. That shows you how great Jim and his staff are. Most shops will have the door locked and bolted within 5 seconds of closing time and say 'come back tomorrow'. Jim Jr, invited us in without us asking!

We got a nice tour. All I can say is that you HAVE to stop in to MFL, if not just to see the gun shop! The shooting ranges will make you want to join! Those new electric 'action' target holders are amazing. You want your target at precisly 38 feet, punch in the number 38 and press go, and that's just the start of the automation this system can do. You'll never want to use a manual system again!

For members there are extra perks, like 'members only' parking right out front, and a special fireing line, away from the 'public' line.

We were very impressed. I would be willing to bet that there can't one or two other firing ranges of this caliber in the country. WOW.

So stop in and see this world class, state of the art shooting range!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom