Metrowest LGS source for Ruger 22/45 mags?

Bought a 22/45. Meant to buy three additional magazines to make for a 50rnd box. Screwed up due to a shopping cart problem and bought two bundles of three magazines. Now I have a goofy number of magazines (eight) and I'm not willing to pay that much shipping for two magazines.

What shops in Metrowest Boston would likely have that in stock?

Sounds like he started with 2. Wanted to buy 3 more, but bout 6. He wanted a total of 5 mags to fully load a 50rd box

He wants 2 more for a total of 10 mags, so that he can fully load up 2 50rd boxes of ammo.

I would check with MFS, the seem to have a good quantity of mags. If all else fails, then Cabela's probably has them.

Cabelas is the one that gave me the shopping cart error and I ended up ordering 6, not 3. Need two more to get to 10 and not wind up with a handful of rounds sitting there on the table at the range after every box waiting for a magazine.

I'll try MFS. Didn't see any 22/45's in their handgun inventory, so wasn't sure if they'd have mags for such. Thanks.

Cabelas is the one that gave me the shopping cart error and I ended up ordering 6, not 3. Need two more to get to 10 and not wind up with a handful of rounds sitting there on the table at the range after every box waiting for a magazine.

I'll try MFS. Didn't see any 22/45's in their handgun inventory, so wasn't sure if they'd have mags for such. Thanks.
There's a big auction site that everyone knows of that sells the 22/45 mags. I just found two for about $35.00 +2.00 S&H. I doubt you'll find any locally for less than $20/ea.

Where in metrowest are you? Cabelas isn't a far drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom