Methadone and LTC

Most in the methodone clinic are only there for the free high, when their allotment is up they go out and use again so they can start the treatments over again.
Anybody in the program for a year or more has no intention of getting clean
We run into this issue with Subutex and Suboxone within the pharmacy. It's a medication designed to chemically fill the void that heroine leaves like nicotine gum and is supposed to be a temporary treatment that leads to being clean. Yet we have numerous mindless zombies that come in complaining where's their "subs" that have been on it for years and clearly have no intention of engaging in a real life or getting clean. The same a**h***s that ruin the system for everybody that really does need various pain medications because they abused that system too.

Mass RMV can't cross check out of state dui violations, wouldn't surprise me if dcjis can't or don't cross check enrollees on a methadone program. or a registered medical MJ user.

Mass RMV can't cross check out of state dui violations, wouldn't surprise me if dcjis can't or don't cross check enrollees on a methadone program. or a registered medical MJ user.
I'm pretty sure the MA RMV can check for revoked DL in another state (when the paperwork is being processed), I can see why they wouldn't be able to check for a criminal conviction, so if the dui didn't result in a DL revocation I guess they wouldn't know.

As for the rest, those would be medical records unless the treatment was ordered as part of a criminal case. And med records are off limits to most of the gov.

There would be no reason to check for a MJ user as use of MJ MA cannot, by statute, be used as the basis for denial of any state license or benefit.

I used to have the mindset that only certain people should own guns. I guess I was pro gun.
Now I'm pro-second amendment. I believe that any non violent person should have the right To bear arms. The more people that own firearms the more people on our side.
As the law is currently written. I would think they would be in violation.

Not trying to come across dickish, but if one is patronizing a methodone clinic, that addiction is a bit to fresh IMO. Not sure is arming a very recent addict is a great idea, as heroin relapses are extremely common. (EDIT). Nm I see he has been going to the clinic for years. Still a no for me dawg.

Not trying to come across dickish, but if one is patronizing a methodone clinic, that addiction is a bit to fresh IMO. Not sure is arming a very recent addict is a great idea, as heroin relapses are extremely common.
while true, I can't for the life of me find anything in the text of 2A that says, "...except for people on methadone".

Back
Top Bottom