Merry Christmas!

Greg Derr

Gun Smith
Dealer
NES Member
I hope you all have a great Christmas and Santa brings you nice 1911's to play with. We look forward to a great New Year and hope our country stays on the right path. Merry Christmas :) We hope to see some of you at SHOT.

ebPdUKF.jpg

4r7KUX0.jpg

saving my christmas pennies to buy a decent 1911 and enough extra to send it to greg derr to customize. might take a few more xmases to get there though

anyway, merry christmas and a happy, healthy new year

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all NES members and non-members. To the nonmembers I say get off your duff’s and go green for the new year.
I would like to thank those of you who posted interesting reading as well as interesting photographs. I specially like the photographs that show firearms torn down to the smallest pieces. This way I can become familiar with firearms I have never owned. Thank you for many hours of interesting reading as well as many hours of mindless fun.
I’m looking forward to the new year and all kinds of new and interesting goings-on here at NES.

Have a good celebration tomorrow and a good time with your families. To those of you who don’t celebrate I send good wishes to you for a new year.

(Different sort of "weapon" - this year's card)

KatanaBoyStarFINALFront.jpg

May the force be with you this holiday season and throughout the year.

(Sorry - couldn't resist.)

Back
Top Bottom