• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Merry Christmas to me!

My son gave my wife and me our Christmas presents a bit early.
They are very nice guns cases. :)

I guess that I should mention that they contained Armalite AR-15s with Vlife scopes, and 2 magazines.
This resulted in an emergency trip to Shooter’s Outpost because it is a sin to have empty magazines in the house. :rolleyes:

So you didn't have enough ammo around to top off a couple mags? For SHAME. I can accept if you didn't want to open a new spam can or cut the plastic wrapping off a palletized stack of cases but if you just didn't have any then, [angry]

So you didn't have enough ammo around to top off a couple mags? For SHAME. I can accept if you didn't want to open a new spam can or cut the plastic wrapping off a palletized stack of cases but if you just didn't have any then, [angry]

I agree, unless these are his first in this caliber. If I was gifted a 1911 (hint to my wife that she'll never see), I would need to immediately run out to start buying .45.

Clearly the pallets are in deep storage for the zombies. By filling the mags with fresh stuff, they don't have to dip into their savings.

Seems like a rather adult solution to me.

I agree, unless these are his first in this caliber. If I was gifted a 1911 (hint to my wife that she'll never see), I would need to immediately run out to start buying .45.

A gift of a firearm in a new caliber mandates that at least a couple hundred rounds be gifted along with it!

A gift of a firearm in a new caliber mandates that at least a couple hundred rounds be gifted along with it!

Sounds like my grandmother's policy with gifts that require batteries. It was a little amusing when she grabbed the wrong thing first and she hands you a pack of batteries to open first and then shouted "Those will make sense later!".

Back
Top Bottom