Merry Christmas 2019

Christmas Dinner is in progress. Here's the menu:

*Raw oysters and Brie de Meaux for appetizer
*Caesar salad
*Roast duck with beer and cranberry sauce
*Breton buckwheat cake with chocolate frosting

I've already made the salad dressing and the cake with frosting. The cake is very thick and not overly sweet. Tastes like a big gingerbread donut with chocolate frosting. Duck's in the oven.

*Caesar salad

I've already made the salad dressing and the cake with frosting. The cake is very thick and not overly sweet. Tastes like a big gingerbread donut with chocolate frosting. Duck's in the oven.
Address ???

Merry Christmas all! Many thanks to Derek, the tech team and the mods that keep this crazy ship afloat. Pretty sure it must be like herding cats to keep us all (mostly) in line. Have a great new year everyone.

My actual Christmas will be January 14th when my wife flies back from Missouri where she's been since the beginning of October taking care of her ailing mom. I never thought I'd miss my girl so much.

That being said, I'll have a little 'splaining to do, why my safe is a little fuller than it was when she left and a few other fun things that have appeared in the past three months. She should've never have left me alone. :cool:

Last edited:

*Caesar salad

What...no oyster stew??? ;)

Back
Top Bottom