Merry Christmas 2019

5b0383fcbd8b3.image.jpg

Merry Christmas to all.

My children are home. It is a Christmas wish come true. Those who are no longer with us are in our hearts.

Merry Christmas to all of our troops. both home and abroad. May God bless and keep you safe and warm tonight.
God bless the United States Marine Corps. Merry Christmas Chesty, wherever you are.

Thanks to Admin and everyone else here. NES is like the neighborhood bar where I can come and hang out for a while every day except without the alcohol. [laugh] God bless everyone. Hope we all have a great holiday season and a great 2020. Merry Christmas to all.

Derek, let me also wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

You have no idea how much I appreciate this site and forum........

Good friends are hard to find, especially when you get old like me. One thing I have learned is that the older I get, the more I become invisible.

And on this site, I am visible, and have made hundreds of good friends!

As you know,my health took a turn for the worse back in 2018 when I was living in Mansfield. When I got out of the hospital I couldn't work anymore. I couldn't get unemployment, because I was not able to work. All I had was a meager Social Security, and I couldn't afford to live in Mass anymore. I needed to get back home to Albuquerque and my kids. I was in dire straits!

To be honest, I was actually thinking it might be easier to wall over to the Mansfield Station and just jump if front of the Acela, and just be done with this crap....

And then I checked my mail, and there was letter from an Attorney.....and a check for $1,200!. The letter said the money was from a fund of members on this site that wanted to help me, and I honestly cried....

The Attorney is a member here, and he kept
Sending me checks every week until I was able to get back on me feet and move to Nasville, where my son nursed me back to health....so I could eventually move back to Albuquerque.
I have no idea which members here contributed to that fund to get me back home......all I can hope is that they realize what a great thing they did for me, and how much I and my kids appreciate it.....

So thanks Derek, and too all my friends here!

Back
Top Bottom