Merging of threads

Ryan188

NES Member
Is it just me or did NES use to combine multiple for sale ads in the classifieds that were posted by a single person?. I've been noticing alot lately that people are posting 5 or 8+ threads in a row for single item in the accessories section, and just flooding the shit out of the first page, seems a little excessive...Maybe I'm thinking of another forum.

I'd be very very very happy if people could only top threads weekly instead of DAILY! Pistol F/S is a sea of the same 12-18 Glocks topped daily. Just excessive. There is no reason for it. The old rules worked fine. Why we needed new rules is beyond me. :(

I'd be very very very happy if people could only top threads weekly instead of DAILY! Pistol F/S is a sea of the same 12-18 Glocks topped daily. Just excessive. There is no reason for it. The old rules worked fine. Why we needed new rules is beyond me. :(
Well its not like bumping a Flobert Parlor Rifle or an antique sink for years.

Yes it is. One guy can bump his unfired grossly-overpriced Glock somethingorother every day. Within 8 weeks he can top it more than a Florbutt rifle could in a year under the old rules. And Flo'sButt rifle guy wasn't SUPER religious about bumping all the time. Some of these Glock guys seem like they are automatic in these toppings. I dislike it a lot. Can you tell?

I thought you could only bump once a week at one time. Seeing the same Glocks, or any other gun or accessory for that matter, makes it harder for other sellers to sell their goods.

If someone isn’t willing to pay you, or even start a conversation with you for your $1,200 Glock, then bumping it daily isn’t going to help. Just my $0.02.

The bumping system is different now
it used to be a weekly reply to the thread by the OP
now there’s actually a bump button
overall it’s better but seems a little glitchy including allowing very frequent bumps

Well its not like bumping a Flobert Parlor Rifle or an antique sink for years.
Or a Belgian a5 Browning

3.5 years of bumbs and it is still overpriced lol

Last edited:
Yes it is. One guy can bump his unfired grossly-overpriced Glock somethingorother every day. Within 8 weeks he can top it more than a Florbutt rifle could in a year under the old rules. And Flo'sButt rifle guy wasn't SUPER religious about bumping all the time. Some of these Glock guys seem like they are automatic in these toppings. I dislike it a lot. Can you tell?

Protip: If you just put some of them on your ignore list, the noise goes down. Way down.

didn't realize we could bump daily...shit, a game changer! me likey.

I'm gonna start down-voting those posts. Give them the angry-faced "likee."

Or a Belgian a5 Browning

3.5 years ago, it might have been worth that. Suddenly, A5's are no longer that desirable again. ?????

Or a Belgian a5 Browning

I never could get used to liking that gun. I get the concept but the look just don't cut it.

I never could get used to liking that gun. I get the concept but the look just don't cut it.
My favorite hunting shotgun ever. I have a 1969 made one.....full choke barrel.....ic choke barrel....and a buck special barrel with iron sights for deer. It's quite possibly the perfect new england hunting setup. Points perfectly.....reliable as f***. Some folks just can't get used to the humpback design......and that's fine. I personally think they are beautiful.

I also just boughy a new model a5 hunter a couple months ago.

I'm gonna start down-voting those posts. Give them the angry-faced "likee."

3.5 years ago, it might have been worth that. Suddenly, A5's are no longer that desirable again. ?????
I paid $550 for a 1969 Belgian about 5 years ago. In better condition.

Back
Top Bottom