• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Menino on FOX25 this morning

Anyone see Mumbles talk about the crime problems in Boston this morning? What a moron! First of all he couldn't even look into the camera which made him look like he was more mentally deficient than normal. So I'm sitting there, waiting for him to blame guns, and there it was at the end..."The real problem is guns. The gun show loophole allows people to buy guns at gun shows without any background check and that's just wrong. There are too many guns on the streets of America and we need to fix that.". What a douche! Nice way to mislead the public, as usual, Mumbles.

Did you really expect him to blame the people actually committing the crimes or their parents? He's the guy that encourages car thieves and illegals to populate our fair city.

Anyone see Mumbles talk about the crime problems in Boston this morning? What a moron! First of all he couldn't even look into the camera which made him look like he was more mentally deficient than normal. So I'm sitting there, waiting for him to blame guns, and there it was at the end..."The real problem is guns. The gun show loophole allows people to buy guns at gun shows without any background check and that's just wrong. There are too many guns on the streets of America and we need to fix that.". What a douche! Nice way to mislead the public, as usual, Mumbles.

the real problem is a state that:
1- has too many laws that are not enforced or they try to enforce them, but not even cops understand them
2- are too F-ing stupid to manage their budget, so they fire cops and teachers.
3- is run by a bunch of incompetent people.

Gun owners are obviously the problem, we go to gunshows and buy arms for ourselves. Lets not blame the innocent criminals, of whom obviously haven't pampered them enough. They need our help now more than ever. Time for a state wide tax increase to fund another meaningless program.

the real problem is a state that:
1- has too many laws that are not enforced or they try to enforce them, but not even cops understand them
2- are too F-ing stupid to manage their budget, so they fire cops and teachers.
3- is run by a bunch of incompetent people.

I take issue with #1. What makes you think that any of the existing laws are any better than anything new that might be proposed? They are ALL infringements on the rights of citizens and anyone who enforces them is as much to blame for that infringement as the legislature.

When you start clammoring for enforcement of "existing laws" you are giving concent to their existance and giving the legislature further excuse to enact new laws when the existing ones don't accomplish their agenda.....and that is total disarming of everyone, one step at a time.

If you've been paying attention for the past fortyfive years, its been a slow and steady downhill slide for the rights of citizens in MA.

Gun owners are obviously the problem, we go to gunshows and buy arms for ourselves. Lets not blame the innocent criminals, of whom obviously haven't pampered them enough. They need our help now more than ever. Time for a state wide tax increase to fund another meaningless program.

This.

Gun shows are really the problem. I mean, it is like everyday here in Massachusetts that I am getting a phone call from the pro-gun show crowd letting me know about all the guns at the gun shows that happen every single day (and at multiple locations) here in Massachusetts. And then when I get to the gun shows, I have to wait like 5 hours just to get inside. I mean, there are like thousands of gang bangers waiting in line ahead of me. I can't even get advanced seating for these shows. By the time I get there all of the rocket launchers, tanks, landmines, and attack helicopters are all sold out. I mean, all the good the stuff is gone.

I agree, gunshows must be the reasons why there are some many people committing crimes in Boston. Menino really hit the nail on the head with this one. I'm sure it can't be all the liberal judges who want to hug every defendant and give them a kiss while scolding the hard working cop who risks his life everyday.

Where can I send a donation to the Committee to Elect Mubles King of the Hub?

No need to, I'll donate the crown
3041c2c9.jpg

If you've been paying attention for the past fortyfive years, its been a slow and steady downhill slide for the rights of
citizens
in MA.

FIFY

Send it to:

D&D PAC
O'bumbles Re-election Campaign
1600 Pennsylvania Ave
Washington DC

+1 to whoever posts the correct name for the initials "D&D"

I didn't hang around that long watching him as I was headed out to work. I was cursing after he stated that he doesn't want illegals deported for just stealing cars.

Atleast Kim Carrigan held his feet to the fire a bit.

Is he that stupid or that dishonest? WTF does he think happens before they issue LTC's? Just check to make sure we spelled our name right?

This.

Gun shows are really the problem. I mean, it is like everyday here in Massachusetts that I am getting a phone call from the pro-gun show crowd letting me know about all the guns at the gun shows that happen every single day (and at multiple locations) here in Massachusetts. And then when I get to the gun shows, I have to wait like 5 hours just to get inside. I mean, there are like thousands of gang bangers waiting in line ahead of me. I can't even get advanced seating for these shows. By the time I get there all of the rocket launchers, tanks, landmines, and attack helicopters are all sold out. I mean, all the good the stuff is gone.

I agree, gunshows must be the reasons why there are some many people committing crimes in Boston. Menino really hit the nail on the head with this one. I'm sure it can't be all the liberal judges who want to hug every defendant and give them a kiss while scolding the hard working cop who risks his life everyday.

wow i camp outside for those things, last one i got an M1A2 for buy one get one free, a couple of .50 cal machine guns, im just waiting on the electrician to come over so i can hook up my new ICBM in the back yard.

this is the problem with these stupid politicians, every crime that has a firearm involved they label a "gun crime" in an effort to scare the public. Im willing to bet 90% of all "gun crimes" are actually DRUG crimes. You have to love Gun Control advocates. They arguments hold as much water as a fork.

this is the problem with these stupid politicians, every crime that has a firearm involved they label a "gun crime" in an effort to scare the public. Im willing to bet 90% of all "gun crimes" are actually DRUG crimes. You have to love Gun Control advocates. They arguments hold as much water as a fork.

Conversely, you have to loathe the general public who swallow their arguments, hook line and sinker. Until we have a thinking and rational public, the legislature will continue their path of oppressive laws.

Conversely, you have to loathe the general public who swallow their arguments, hook line and sinker. Until we have a thinking and rational public, the legislature will continue their path of oppressive laws.

Its amazing how people can be so blind to simple facts. You try explaining to them a firearm is just a tool and isnt evil, its the person wielding it and they just cant comprehend that. And these politicians are smart, they prey on these people and thats how they get reelected to multiple terms.

Did anyone happen to question him on how he expects the illegal immigrants to get guns so that they can protect themselves when stealing cars if they take all the guns "off the street"? [hmmm]

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever seen a real statistic on the number of firearms used in crimes that had been acquired by a criminal at a gun show?

It's got to be like, one in a thousand or less.

I'm pretty sure most crooks steal their guns or buy them from a thief that stole them...

But what do I know? I'm not tuned into the criminal underworld.

Sent from my chimney using smoke signals.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever seen a real statistic on the number of firearms used in crimes that had been acquired by a criminal at a gun show?

It's got to be like, one in a thousand or less.

I'm pretty sure most crooks steal their guns or buy them from a thief that stole them...

But what do I know? I'm not tuned into the criminal underworld.

Sorry my friend but your sooo wrong on this. Don't you know that it's a fact that ALL of them come from gun shows. That's why there's such an outcry to close those nasty loopholes, so that it can be stopped. That's why they've got massive billboards telling us so. It has to be true, they'd never lie to us...right? [/SARC] [puke]

Occurs to me that billboard would make a terrific guest of honor at the pig roast. Much more fun than model airplanes or rc cars! [Laugh]

Hmmm....I wonder how hard it would be to make a mini mock-up of that thing just for that purpose? [wink]

............now back to your regular thread already in progress....

Back
Top Bottom