• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Menino makes my bloop pressure rise agian..

5... 10... blast off!

athf-neverforget.jpg

Does he blame the misguided yutes? Let's be reel.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

Earlier today he said he didn't know who to blame, and that he thought he'd covered all the bases. I guess he found his scapegoat...

“It’s so frustrating,” Menino said to reporters in the glass-enclosed atrium at John Hancock Financial building where city business and political leaders kicked off a summer jobs program for city teenagers. “You think you’ve touched every base. You think you’ve done everything right.”

http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrod...four-killed/9SMlfqVN009BbSOjHXJy9M/index.html

I don't think it matters what mumbles actually believes, this crap just incites dumb liberals who keep repeating this like a mantra. The next time you meet a moonbat they will repeat mumbles verbatim and truly believe every bit of it.

I can categorize this as incitement of stupidity.

this fool is not fit to make judgement on very many things, oops

make that no things.... he'a a disgrace and a fool.

Tom, please find the nearest mens room and take a good dumb,

your brain needs it.

Anyone happen to notice the names of the cities involved....[shocked] I am jacks utter lack of surprise.

Nuke it from orbit just to be sure.

Why the hell do people let mouthbreathing idiots like Mumbles bother them?

He's blaming others - in this case the NRA - for his inability to keep the citizenry of Boston safe. It's a hell of a lot easier than actually doing something to solve the problem.

And not only is it easier, the sheep who vote for him lap it up. That guarantees his reelection which is all he really gives a s^&* about anyway.

Why the hell do people let mouthbreathing idiots like Mumbles bother them?

He's blaming others - in this case the NRA - for his inability to keep the citizenry of Boston safe. It's a hell of a lot easier than actually doing something to solve the problem.

And not only is it easier, the sheep who vote for him lap it up. That guarantees his reelection which is all he really gives a s^&* about anyway.

It's a rare day when I take someone who can barely speak seriously.

The NRA????? Am I in this alone, or is the city of Boston pretty much on lock down when it comes to trying to own a firearm legally? I think we need another 40ft by 200ft poster about the gun show "loophole" posted in dorchester, mattapan, roxbury. I wonder what those 3 towns have in common, and it isn't the easy access to firearms....maybe when they look at the real problem, they can eradicate the roaches that scower those cities. But they won't, those criminals might get caught, but they'll be back on the street.

i read in the herald he is moving to ban dirt bikes in boston as a result of the shooting

I guess all the laws about unregistered, uninsured, untitled, sales tax evasion, unlicensed operation, defective equipment, etc etc etc won't get the job done so the Legislature has to allow a Home Rule petition to allow Mumbles to outlaw them. Like BPD is going to chase kids around the hood... there isn't a cruiser, cop bike or radio that can catch a dirt bike in that area.

Source? I can't seem to find this anywhere.

I heard it on one of the AM stations, I forget if it was WBZ or WRKO

Not the first time ha has played the NRA card, this was from last year...
"How Will Liberals Blame the NRA Now? (gun laws can't fix bad families)
Boston Herald ^ | August 12, 2010 | Michael Graham

Posted on Thursday, August 12, 2010 9:53:36 AM by suspects

Mayor Menino, who are you going to blame now?

When 8-year-old Liquarry Jefferson was shot and killed by his 7-year-old cousin, Mayor Tom Menino went to their Dorchester home and “offered support to both families,” as he told the press.

And why wouldn’t he? He certainly didn’t think it was the mother’s fault that the two boys and Liquarry’s 2-year-old half-sister were upstairs playing with a pistol - unattended - at 11 p.m.

Instead, Menino claimed the National Rifle Association was partially to blame. “Why is that gun in the house?” Menino asked. Because the NRA opposed tougher gun control laws, that’s why, he concluded. "

I'm not even sure a team of CIA analysts could decipher what he's saying half the time. I get a headache trying to understand it.

Back
Top Bottom