Memphis Post Office shooting

All the stupid internal rules and regulations that one is subjected to is enough to put a person over the edge even after a minimal amount of time. Add incompetent robotic management, postmasters and above, that harass you over the smallest thing day in and day out, and unfortunately over time, this is what happens. NO, I don't work for the P.O., never did, but I know someone who did. Thankfully he just ignored the postal bullshit code and harassment. He told them that they needed him more than he needed them and to get lost if they wanted him to show up the next day. It worked every time!

AdmiredLimpingHeifer-max-1mb.gif

All the stupid internal rules and regulations that one is subjected to is enough to put a person over the edge even after a minimal amount of time. Add incompetent robotic management, postmasters and above, that harass you over the smallest thing day in and day out, and unfortunately over time, this is what happens. NO, I don't work for the P.O., never did, but I know someone who did. Thankfully he just ignored the postal bullshit code and harassment. He told them that they needed him more than he needed them and to get lost if they wanted him to show up the next day. It worked every time!
I did work for them. You're not wrong.

Bigger signage about the law on every USPO door - maybe even raise the penalties? Or closed to the public - that might help…

Back
Top Bottom