membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkl78

Banned
I pay $20 for a membership and my profile pic never appears, seems everyone's does. I logged out and thought maybe it showed only to others but still no. I'm sure nobody cares but as a paying member I care.

im no comp genius.....im sure someone on here can help you but I assume under settings you correctly uploaded your photo?

Last edited:
WTF how about a little courtesy to a new member?

and yes, this is the wrong place to put this but a mod will probably move it--you can't move a post

but to answer your question:

1. When logged in go to SETTINGS in the top right hand of the page
  2. Then on the left, click on EDIT PROFILE PICTURE
  3. Then click CHOOSE FILE under option to and select your picture

NOTE THAT "The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 150 pixels or 390.6 KB" so edit your photo to accommodate prior to posting with paint or some other photo editor.

If it came to recommending this site to others or renewing my membership I have to ask myself who would want to belong to a group where people go out of their way to treat you like garbage? It gives the gun community a bad name, sort of like shopping at the Ware Gun shop or back when Phil worked at Guns Inc - you ask a question or try to get a little help and all you get is attitude.

Fwiw op I can see your avatar on my tapatalk app.

And is that a stratocaster? Looks like my old American hh

Last edited:
If it came to recommending this site to others or renewing my membership I have to ask myself who would want to belong to a group where people go out of their way to treat you like garbage? It gives the gun community a bad name, sort of like shopping at the Ware Gun shop or back when Phil worked at Guns Inc - you ask a question or try to get a little help and all you get is attitude.

some people just enjoy being miserable--it's the internet! but the good people make up for them around here

Fwiw op I can see your avatar on my tapatalk app.

yes, it's working now

Lighten up Francis, they're just goofing on you ! Are you a Democrat ?

Last edited:

You didn't so much ask for help, you kind of fired off attitude. Maybe if you had worded things differently you would have had a different response. Regardless I'm glad you got things figured out.

You didn't so much ask for help, you kind of fired off attitude. Maybe if you had worded things differently you would have had a different response. Regardless I'm glad you got things figured out.

Exactly " I'm sure nobody cares but as a paying member I care.". In other words I am here, I can't figure something out, so let me bitch about it. Don't read any of the stickies, or look around the site like most of us do. It's like the people that walk up to my desk at work and slam down their computer then say " this is broken" and make a face. OK let me drop everything I'm doing because you are obviously more important than everyone else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom