• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Membership renewal?

I received an email today about renewing my NES membership, which I would like to do. This is the email message:

NES membership renewal email 1-1-21.JPG

I clicked on the included link above for renewals and upgrades, which took me to a web page with this message:

NES membership renewal notice 1-1-21.JPG

So it looks as though it's not possible to renew yet? Any tips would be welcome.

I received an email today about renewing my NES membership, which I would like to do. This is the email message:

View attachment 429887

I clicked on the included link above for renewals and upgrades, which took me to a web page with this message:

View attachment 429892

So it looks as though it's not possible to renew yet? Any tips would be welcome.
Mail your info and a twenty and a five to Derek. Done. Stop yapping and do it. Jack.

I got the same thing. My membership ends at the end of the month and I didn’t want to wait until it expires.
So even after my membership EXPIRED THE MESSAGE I GET IS TO RETURN AFTER MY MEMBERSHIP EXPIRES........

NES Member$24.00 for 1 year
Expires: 38 minutes ago Renew option not available: Upgrade cost has changed since you last subscribed. Please return after your membership has expired.

I mailed a check to renew my membership to this address: on Feb. 14th:
Northeastshooters.com
P.O. Box 715
Fitzwilliam, NH 03447

As of Mar. 3rd, it hasn't been cashed so my membership has expired. I can't find a "Contact us" type of link to ask if it has been received. Any suggestions?

I mailed a check to renew my membership to this address: on Feb. 14th:
Northeastshooters.com
P.O. Box 715
Fitzwilliam, NH 03447

As of Mar. 3rd, it hasn't been cashed so my membership has expired. I can't find a "Contact us" type of link to ask if it has been received. Any suggestions?
Be patient. Derek has a LOT to do. In the future, just renew a couple of months ahead. Jack.

Back
Top Bottom