Membership Karma

one-eyed Jack

Manufacturer
To celebrate my 12,000 (mostly worthless) posts and my 86th B'day coming up in May, I'll pony up for two one year GREEN memberships. This is only for registered users, NOT already Green members. Post "in" if you want. I'll let it run for a week or till we get to 100 "in" posts, whichever comes first and then do the random # thingy and send the info and payment to Derek. Now, if you voted for Biden, Don't even THINK about posting. Megan can tell by the foul smell coming from your post. Jack.

Last edited:
not in but very generous of you, jack. let me be the first to wish you happy upcoming birthday!

To celebrate my 12,000 (mostly worthless) posts and my 86th B'day coming up in May, I'll pony up for two one year GREEN memberships. This is only for registered users, NOT already Green members. Post "in" if you want. I'll let it run for a week or till we get to 100 "in" posts, whichever comes first and then do the random # thingy and send the info and payment to Derek. Now, if you voted for Biden, Don't even THINK about posting. Megan can tell by the foul smell coming from your post. Jack.
In, my membership just ran out.

Back
Top Bottom