Meghan McCain: There Will Be Violence if Government Tries to Take AR-15s

Status
Not open for further replies.
....but let's be real here. No one's taking up arms against the govt.
i was thinking why not have a "go list", with names and numbers of people to call to come over to the house to help repel the police trying to confiscate your stuff. wonder how many would tell ya they can't, gotta work? [laugh]

What if there is no confiscation and they just legislate another ban (like Healey's faux ban)? Do people wait for it to go to SCOTUS or will everyone that's grandfathered be happy?

Unfortunately she's a RINO like her Father who hates Trump. I was a BIG John McCain fan back in the 2000's but hated him at the end. He and his daughter HATE Trump because Trump accomplished what McCain couldn't do, beat a Dem for President.

I was surprised by how many people weren't aware that there would be violence in a mandatory gun confiscation scenario
as always i'm skeptical, i'll believe it when i see it.

LOL @ 'there will be violence' [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Lol. I see violence in traffic, in lines, at restaurants, at Holidays with the family.
Americans will fight at the drop of a hat. Violence will happen.

And it will be horrific...

“But they lived without them during the ban”. What these idiots don’t realize is the band CREATED the demand for ARs and AKs in this country. Prior to 94 only
A small % of gun owners had them. It’s how they got the ban passed in the first place. Suddenly people woke up and realized what the left was doing and started buying them - especially after the ban expired. Their idiot attempt at control CREATED the situation they’re so freaked out about and the more they demonize these guns the more attractive they will be to whack jobs who are bent on being the next media sensation by killing kids.

It wasn't so much the original AWB that did it, although in 04 when the ban expired there certainly was renewed interest, but it was nothing like the flood of
sales that happened later. What REALLY did it though, was when, despite the original AWB doing obviously nothing, the cries to renew during the Bush and later Obama
administration windows- over time that started to light fires under peoples asses- every time some pol talked shit about banning "assault weapons" americans immediately
ran out and bought more and more AR, AK, etc in response to these threats. The bigger and more dramatic the threat, the more that gun owners responded by
buying more guns.

-Mike

She's a dumb twat that couldnt be bothered to do a fact check before running her mouth as usual

The 94 ban didnt actually ban most of the firearms in question......it just meant that the configuration had to change slightly.....AR 15's for ex continued to be sold in heavy barrel ban compliant configurations......

This^

That same 94' Brady Law, which also banned manufacture of new mags over 10 round capacity, led gun makers to create a whole slew of new subcompact double-stack pistols. So we can actually thank Clinton for the G26, 27 & 30

It's hard to believe that it has been 25 years since the Clinton AWB of 1994.
Just sayin'...

Given enough time, nothing that goes "BANG" will be able to be possessed, if the Commies get their way. Not even nail ramsets...

41sA5SdJexL.jpg

Last edited:
LOL @ 'there will be violence' [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Gun owners in this country have bent over time and time again. This will be no different. You'll have a large block of non compliance like with Safe Act, but let's be real here. No one's taking up arms against the govt. If modern Americans had even half the balls the colonists did, "go time" would have happened dozens of times by now.

If they tried direct, systematic, outright confiscation? Eventually some people would die. Whether you want to admit that or not is another thing. It's already happened a few times with ERPO's being served, although I don't think any police have been hurt yet in any of those raids. There will be more of that crap too, although I suspect eventually most of them are going to pull the CA DOJ black van trick playbook.... which is "Show up when the guy isn't home, break in, steal all his shit to avoid gunfight". CA seems to do that intentionally with their "Felon gun recovery
program etc. (or whatever its actually called). The articles I read on these operations, a consistent thing is the "prohibited person" never seems to be home when they do it- it doesn't come right out and say it, but I think this is intentional on the part of the force that steals the guns.... it's rigged up to avoid conflict.

That said, this is part of the reason they're not going to do that- government inducing massive confrontations would not go over well. They're going to take the cheap way out (trying to force attrition by destroying gun culture and pass more shitty laws that eliminate new production) because forcing the issue on the front end would cost them huge politically. It's cheaper for them to play the long game.

-Mike

Last edited:
Just sayin'...

Given enough time, nothing that goes "BANG" will be able to be possessed, if the Commies get their way. Not even nail ramsets...

I suspect that a lot of marxists will have unexplicable accidents should they attempt to do any such thing

There is ZERO chance they will ever do a full on confiscation. They dont have the resources or stomach for that type of operation, no F’in way it’s ever going to happen. They probably will do away with new sales and outlaw selling any of your personal shit so basically yea you can keep your AR15 but when you die nobody else is going to get it.

Just sayin'...

41sA5SdJexL.jpg

Hey, don't laugh, I use those RamSet blanks in a bolt action .22 with .22 cal pellet gun pellets, it works.....not long distant accuracy but cool for plinking.

If they tried direct, systematic, outright confiscation? Eventually some people would die. Whether you want to admit that or not is another thing. It's already happened a few times with ERPO's being served, although I don't think any police have been hurt yet in any of those raids. There will be more of that crap too, although I suspect eventually most of them are going to pull the CA DOJ black van trick playbook.... which is "Show up when the guy isn't home, break in, steal all his shit to avoid gunfight". CA seems to do that intentionally with their "Felon gun recovery
program etc. (or whatever its actually called). The articles I read on these operations, a consistent thing is the "prohibited person" never seems to be home when they do it- it doesn't come right out and say it, but I think this is intentional on the part of the force that steals the guns.... it's rigged up to avoid conflict.

That said, this is part of the reason they're not going to do that- government inducing massive confrontations would not go over well. They're going to take the cheap way out (trying to force attrition by destroying gun culture and pass more shitty laws that eliminate new production) because forcing the issue on the front end would cost them huge politically. It's cheaper for them to play the long game.

-Mike

If they start doing that shit, some people will just start rigging bombs or returning to their homes and sniping from a distance.

There is ZERO chance they will ever do a full on confiscation. They dont have the resources or stomach for that type of operation, no F’in way it’s ever going to happen. They probably will do away with new sales and outlaw selling any of your personal shit so basically yea you can keep your AR15 but when you die nobody else is going to get it.

They'll never stop people from handing down their guns to whomever they want to. If they keep pushing this shit to the point where everytime someone goes to a range they are hassled, cops will start dying.....bank on it. Nobody will see nothing when a .308 zips through their head from a distant woodline.

He and his daughter HATE Trump because Trump accomplished what McCain couldn't do, beat a Dem for President.

Cause there is no reason a conservative could possibly hate Trump o_O

I'm not a huge fan of McCains politics... but if you wanna call him a RINO and hate him for hating Trump you might wanna look in the mirror.

“But they lived without them during the ban”. What these idiots don’t realize is the band CREATED the demand for ARs and AKs in this country. Prior to 94 only
A small % of gun owners had them. It’s how they got the ban passed in the first place. Suddenly people woke up and realized what the left was doing and started buying them - especially after the ban expired. Their idiot attempt at control CREATED the situation they’re so freaked out about and the more they demonize these guns the more attractive they will be to whack jobs who are bent on being the next media sensation by killing kids.
This is soooo true. Really didn't have an interest in either, now I have both.......And I really like them.

There is ZERO chance they will ever do a full on confiscation.

They will try something more subtle, like getting the young folks so disgusted about guns, that they never even begin a relationship with one.
Brainwashing is alive and well in the educational systems of America. They won't risk their lives with confiscation, when the population rejects the sport on its own.
Try to find an under 30-something who rejects Climate Change. You won't. They are trained and responding to treatment...

Take a youngster shooting...

Last edited:
Don't come after us law-abiding citizens.

We haven't done anything wrong and we won't do anything wrong! Why? Because we follow the law and have a conscious.

Go after the nut jobs I read about in MA Court Fails (MA Court Fails Archives - GOAL.ORG) who commit dangerous acts with a firearm, are only given a slap on the wrist, and then released back onto the streets among us. Some of them are even repeat offenders!!!

I agree...We Really need law-enforcement to step up and say “ no we are not going door to door and violating everyones rights”. Some sheriffs in certain areas already have but we need it nationwide.
LO's around here will do what their pension dictates. In free America it's about rights and not poking the bear.

Don't come after us law-abiding citizens.

We haven't done anything wrong and we won't do anything wrong! Why? Because we follow the law and have a conscious.

Go after the nut jobs I read about in MA Court Fails (MA Court Fails Archives - GOAL.ORG) who commit dangerous acts with a firearm, are only given a slap on the wrist, and then released back onto the streets among us. Some of them are even repeat offenders!!!

Aww, you think gun control is about keeping guns out of the hands of criminals. That's cute.

Almost a year ago NJ banned magazines with a capacity over 10 rounds. Nobody turned any in. And that's NJ. If the government banned guns, just about the same thing would happen. Nobody would turn them in, other than a few idiots from CA and MA or whatnot.

Almost a year ago NJ banned magazines with a capacity over 10 rounds. Nobody turned any in. And that's NJ. If the government banned guns, just about the same thing would happen. Nobody would turn them in, other than a few idiots from CA and MA or whatnot.

Not true.

Everyone in MA turned in their bumpstock.

I thought it was only like four, and I did point out that there'd be people from CA and MA who would turn their guns in. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom