Megan Rapinoe internet images

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Somebody here posted a meme of Megan Rapinoe in a bikini here, but the text obscured some parts of her anatomy......it's just as well, I guess. I mean, who wants to post something here that could get you banned.[rofl]

And, being the dirty old man I am, I decided to do a Bing Image search....you know, just for research purposes...because I have always been a student of anatomy.

It seems she did a swimsuit photo shot for Sports Illustrated, which I found a bit odd because she has the persona of the typical, angry lesbian. So why would she pose seductively for such a misogynistic venture as the Swimsuit Edition? (Maybe there are more women buying Sports Illustrated that we don't know about.)

And then there were some photos that were beyond the level of Sports Illustrated, if you know what I mean. Interesting photos, to say the least......

As an experienced authority on the female form, I can tell you this:

She doesn't have any part of her body that can make up for her horrible bitch face!

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
A LOT of the players on that team have posed in the ESPN Magazine Body Issue over the years.

In case you’re, y’know... bored.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I find many online images to be fakes.
Some are convincing others are not.
Truth.

But not the Body Issue ones.

Not that that’s always a great thing. Prince Fielder posed for it once, and well... I try not to judge, but some people just shouldn’t be naked.

Last edited:

SgtHal75

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somebody here posted a meme of Megan Rapinoe in a bikini here, but the text obscured some parts of her anatomy......it's just as well, I guess. I mean, who wants to post something here that could get you banned.[rofl]

And, being the dirty old man I am, I decided to do a Bing Image search....you know, just for research purposes...because I have always been a student of anatomy.

It seems she did a swimsuit photo shot for Sports Illustrated, which I found a bit odd because she has the persona of the typical, angry lesbian. So why would she pose seductively for such a misogynistic venture as the Swimsuit Edition? (Maybe there are more women buying Sports Illustrated that we don't know about.)

And then there were some photos that were beyond the level of Sports Illustrated, if you know what I mean. Interesting photos, to say the least......

As an experienced authority on the female form, I can tell you this:

She doesn't have any part of her body that can make up for her horrible bitch face!
I absolutely despise this woman! She did the ESPN naked pose thing with her carpet Munchin partner I believe. I said wow, nice buns and abs on that woman and then got to the face and pulled a “crying game” moment and had to hit the showers. God is watching her very closely and there ain’t enough bubble wrap she can protect herself with when she leaves the house! Lol!

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Says the old man banging the ugly old moonbat that lives upstairs from him
OK I can shut my laptop down for the night.... I am not going to find anything else worth reading or looking at on the internet tonight after reading that...

Oh BTW Sky, it is riddle time!

What does an old lady smell like?
( DEPENDS!)

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If she were straight
was a bit more reserved
supported pro2A
was not a biyatch
was not disrespectful to our country, flag, office of the president