WTS Mega Arms MATEN 18" BHW barrel .308

ACK495

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Rifle is on Cape Cod. Always willing to meet halfway for deal.

For sale is a rifle I hate to let good but I just don't shoot it anymore. I built this rifle about 5 years ago using top quality parts. Rock solid rifle that is easily sub 1.5 MOA with match ammo 5 shot groups. Approx 800 rounds through it. Tough to find these parts in MA now. If you want a .308 AR10 rifle in MA here's your chance

Parts list:

Matched mega MATEN upper and lower
12" mega mkm keymod free float tube
18" Black hole weaponry .308 1x11 twist stainless black oxide finish
Geissele SSA-E trigger(3.5lb pull approx)
BCM gunfighter charging handle(have mega arms CH too)
BAD ASS Ambi selector lever
Chrome bolt carrier group
SLR adjustable gas block
PWS FSC muzzle device
Rifle length buffer tube
Stag Arms EFX-A1 stock
JP tuned and polished buffer spring

And lots of extras:

Comes with five 10 round mags (magpul, dpms, knights, etc)
Dpms field repair kit
Ergo apart lower parts kit
Brownells upper and lower vise blocks
Other miscellaneous cleaning items

Small quantity of mixed ammo, CBC M80, box of Federal fusion 150gr . Approx 60 rounds or so.

Price is SOLD. I am willing to ship to FFL out of state at your expense. Whatever actually cost is.

All reasonable offers considered.

Partial trade for single stack 9mm pistol like Glock 43(No it's not worth $700 either), Kahr PM9(no safety model), or Ruger LC9s pro, something else?

Email [email protected] for questions and fastest reply.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom