• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Medical Marijuana Patient Denied Concealed Pistol License

Read somewhere the BATF sent out a letter a few months ago stating anyone with a weed card is a Prohibited person.

It's still illegal federally, this doesn't surprise me at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

It's still illegal federally, this doesn't surprise me at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

This, I have been telling people this for some time. Get a civil ticket for smoking and your rights will also go up in smoke.

Having a card doesn't, in the most technical sense, prove that one has even used mmj.

Anyways, as I understand it the constitution does not provide for the federal government to be allowed to make drug laws. Ever wonder why they had to make an amendment to ban alcohol? The most the feds could legally do is ban sale / movement of drugs from state to state.

This, I have been telling people this for some time. Get a civil ticket for smoking and your rights will also go up in smoke.

I think is an easier to avoid a licensing authority connecting the dots on a pot ticket than a MM card.

One requires you actually possess pot. All the other requires is that you actually have a card. Additionally, you'll have another battle on your hands if the authority discovers the MM card is for anything mental, like anxiety.

Back
Top Bottom